Entity soul harvesting

Is it possible to consume the life essence from an entity, such as that of Jehovah and light beings?

1 Like

You can get their sigils and try it. Should work, if you can handle their intensity

Soul harvesting makes me think of what religions do as xians &how they preach to get people to Invite (xist) into their hearts in other words people in churches get duped into mass evocation. They’ve already done the blood sacrifices now theyre doing the invoking so as prepare a harvest of human do theres a sea of souls like golden lights a collection of servants
If you can eat them back go ahead

2 Likes

I wonder if this would work on angels and/or angelic spirits.

No because they’re not alive like that.

But they would probably love for you to invoke them. It will make you more like them as you resonate with their energy more… and they’re alright people in my book, it will probably be good for you.

2 Likes

Why would they be good for me?

For the same reason you want to “feed” off them in the first place, whatever that is. Why would you want to do that if you didn’t think it would be good for you?

Imo, you will have an additional benefit: because they’re ascended beings exhibiting a higher vibration than humans do, and higher vibrations are helpful for psychic development.

1 Like

Do you think demons exhibit lower vibration?

Define “demon”, and my answer for that depends on what that means to you. I don’t use that word myself, I’m not JCI and I don’t use those religions’ language.

I meant the entities many Christians call “demons”.

That’s meaningless: Christians call everything that isn’t an angel a demon, including Djinn, Fae, human ghosts, astral wildlife, parasites, aliens and shadow people, ascendeds not on the Celebrity A List, and sometimes people they don’t like, as well as every other religion’s gods and spirits… it’s a dumbing down of spirituality and completely useless, some are lower in vibes than humans some are not.

What do YOU mean by demon?

1 Like

I mean are deities/spirits like “Satan, Baphomet, Asmodeus, Beezlebub, Belial, Lilith, and Lovecraftian deities” low or high vibrational?

1 Like

These are all, imo as usual, different kins of beings.

Satan I don’t believe in at all, I think it’s a bunch of different egregores invented by humans that may or may not be masking an original spirit. It’s a crapshoot what you get.

Baphomet’s a tad better but still an egregore, I consider it lower in vibration than humans as are all egregores created by humans.

Asmoday, I consider to be a Djinn, and higher vibrational.

Ba’al Zebul, Belial I see as Ascendeds (aka “gods”) equal to angels and higher vibrational beings

Lilith imo is an egregore. Nice person, not particularly high vibrational.

Lovecraftian entities are egregores.

This of course depends on the relative vibration of the human, human vibrations are not all the same, they are in a band. An entity that is higher in vibration than one human can be lower than the next.

1 Like

Are angelic entities like Archangel Michael, Raphiel, Gabriel, Metatron, Thoth, and Jesus egregores as well?

1 Like

I think of these as ascended.

Thith and the many men with the title Jesus were humans that ascended, the others I see an not human.

This is why I do not draw lines between some asendeds based on human religious politics. Ascended is ascended.

1 Like

Lucifer is also an ascended? And are there angels that are egregores?

I think so, in my philosophy anyway. Lucifer is adept at reaching humans and has a lot of personality, which in my mind smacks of him being closer to our plane to understand us. The more ascended you are the less individual you act, it seems.

I don’t know what I think about all the angels as I haven’t spoken to all of the 72 Shem in detail let alone any of the “heavenly host” or legions. I think some are more like powers personified, and while that personification would be an egregoric mask tat’s just for humans to be able to get a handle on it, and the power behind it in a whole other thing, it’s too far from human to call an entity. I don’t find these as personable as Lucifer, and they have a very different feel.

I think Sandalphon and Metatron, in the forms I work with them are enormous powers like this, but I could be my human mind having trouble encompassing more than the mask.

1 Like

Do you resonate more with angels than with the beings like belial, lucifer, and beezlebub?

1 Like

They’re all the same to me. They really don’t feel different, except tat they have personalities: Azrael feels more “demonic” (bit of a, ah, strong personality) to me than Lucier, say. An ascended is an ascended, it’s in the philosophy of the being itself, not the human religiopolitical projections, these mean nothing to me.

2 Likes