Entity for learning

I am about to embark on a totally new journey taking up the course I was interested in taking for a long long while, but couldn’t muster the courage to enrol due to the fear of failing it (you can call it ego I guess). What are the entities that can help me in my endeavour? I know that the main responsibility for learning is on my end, but I want to smoothen the process like making my fellow students cooperative or finding the right resources to assist me on my new path. I’ve successfully worked with few Greco-Roman deities, but I am ready to explore something new, preferably any deities that are in charge of learning.

Thank you for any ideas.

1 Like

I suggest Vehuel-Crocell, Metzerel-Vapula, Damabiah-Andrealphus, and in writing matter Yeyilel-Amy

3 Likes

From Greco-Roman deities i highly recommend Athena or Hermes.

If you want others theres Odin,Saraswati,Owl Totem, King Paimon and even Lucifer or AA Michael

Ive had success working with a combo of Athena for disipline and Saraswati for marks

1 Like

Definitely Raziel of Chokmah and Raphael in his Mercurial form

2 Likes

I share my list of spirits about learning in this link: (here is my list.) which is your entity of learning, wisdom, knowledge or understanding?
I am sure you will find it useful or interesting to you.

2 Likes

@thekingofswords Athena, Hermes, Thoth, Set, Horus & Ganesha. A few deities that have attributes based on learning, intelligence & wisdom.

2 Likes

Is it ok to ask more than one entity to help me with the same thing or is that demonstrating that I am not trusting enough in the power of the one I have already approached? I have petitioned Raphael, but in my case at least his power is very subtle and gentle and I guess with this thing I will need a bit more determined energy, probably Athena is a good idea.

I can provide a quick update. Athena is literally the og. At my course I am dealing both with negative attitude of some people towards me and a very steep learning curve. After petitioning her for help I managed to iron out my differences with one of the people who were creating difficulties for me. Thanks to her influence I really felt it in my power to tackle this problem head on in a way that won’t further widen the gap, but will also be successful. It was well worth it. Now the learning part, but I am sure I can count on her assistance with that too. I really can’t say whether that’s of any significance, but in the past I had a very negative experience working with Aphrodite, so I had a slight feeling that Athena will be on my side. Hail Athena.

2 Likes