Entities. What can I/we do for THEM?

An occultist made a good point. We often ask what can belial (or any other) do for me when we should be asking what can we do for them. None of them will do anything for us if we dont build a relationship with them. I never asked before what I could do for them. But I can only imagine myself chanting whatever demonic mantra is associated with that demon. Or carrying their sigil with you to gaze at it when you have time. And feel that connection with them. Or perhaps even summon them and offer them either some of your blood or whatever else without asking for anything in return.

Anybody else have any thoughts? What can you do for them? And for that mattet, what have you done for them?

3 Likes

This something I ask myself all the time. What do the demons get out of the relationship? What do they want? From what I’ve heard it’s an energy exchange between us and them, whether it’s we are chanting their enn, doing something in their honor, just thinking of them, or leaving physical offerings for them.

This is UPG but when I was working with President Marbas he was telling me how, when I ask for something in his area of stuff, I’m asking his help in something he has an interest in when it comes to humans.

1 Like

Some entities have specific offerings they have a preference for. Each entity is different and your relationship will vary. Speak to them and find out what they want

Some mages will say don’t give the offering until after the result has manifested

3 Likes

They like to just have conversations. Travel to them like in shamanic journeying, and ask them questions and talk to them like they’re thinking and feeling beings. That’s worth a lot, it takes more time and effort and if you want to give them, or anyone actually, energy, that’s the purest and most genuine way to do it, in my opinion.

3 Likes

One of the things that i do is open other people minds to them.

Kinda introduce them to what they can help within there lives.

I know it seems kinda counterproductive but i feel they actually enjoy and appreciate it.

Offerings of things they like.

I do talk to them as well.

Sexual energy

I sing to them, well most of the time its usually i sing to Lilith she loves it.

I feel when i go on car rides or just driving they chill out.

If i was having children i would name them after them.

Idk there is so many things you can achieve in there name.

Screen names, passwords i know its cheesy but its something i do.