Enochian Tablet In Evoking Eternity - DO NOT OPEN If You're Not Ready!

well the experience I had was kind of scary at some points, but nothing lasting. Though I expect what you get will vary with your cercumstances.

oh hey, looks like I’m back to weighing the usual amount today, that was weird.

1 Like

I glanced at the square for maybe 3 seconds and immediately felt it “pulling me in”. I had to look away because I thought I was going to pass out. It definitely has some power, and after reading defectron’s experience, this may be what I’ve been looking for. I’m already in the chaotic and tumultuous phase, and I’m hoping this will help regain some balance and order. I’ll report back with results

2 Likes

any updates?

I tried a few times, and not much happened. I had the wall next to me start bending and waving around like it was made of cloth instead of wood.
I noticed last night though that I had drawn all the letters in capitals, and I looked at EA’s version, and noticed that there are very deliberate uses of capitals and lowercase…i really have no idea as to the purpose for that, but there must be a reason, so Im remaking my square and trying it tonight!

Well, that was interesting.
I set the tablet/sigil…thing on my alter at about 10:00, lit 2 candles on either side, got some frankincense going, and prepared myself by first performing the middle pillar, then the bornless ritual, followed by a merkaba meditation.

I then invoked Metatron, to assist/protect me in the working, as I wasnt entirely sure what to expect.

I’d say around 10:30, i spoke the conjuration, and started to activate the tablet.

Lately Ive been experimenting by putting a playlist of instrumental music on shuffle, to see what works and what doesnt. When the words left my mouth, the tablet started flashing and this came on, and I must say, even in its simplicity, it really made the vibe of the night just perfect.

Isis - Oceanic - 7 - Weight

Anyway, the tablet seemed to interact with me in a way that is hard to describe. It almost seemed to reach out and force my entire body to remain perfectly still…I could hear movement and see flashing in my peripherals, but as much as I tried, I could NOT look away from the tablet. It was a physical impossibility. I gazed deeper and deeper watching the letters flash and move, until they disappeared and I was looking at a blank square.

I felt a tremendous burst of energy hit me in the chest, and travel out of the top of my head, and back into the tablet, creating a feedback loop and tremendous itching. The candles dimmed, and the room brightened somehow, filled with a greenish light. Still paralyzed, I began to feel the way I do at parties, or in crowds…the room was STUFFED with entities, uncomfortably so. I couldnt look around, so I dont know if any came to physical manifestation, but I did see a lot of movement in my peripherals.

I closed my eyes, and the music in the background was drowned out by what sounded like 5-10 voices all speaking in perfect unison. They asked why I had called them forth, and made sure to tell me that this was not a game, and anything I chose to do could have very dramatic effects. I saw a split second image of a chessboard, which I think is fairly self explanatory.

I told them that I was not interested in having a force outside myself affect or rearrange reality for me, and what I had called them for was to assist me in removing any blockages, blinders, binding chains forces from myself, so that I may utilize my power to its fullest.

Im not sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasnt nothing, and thats just what happened. I felt the hold on my body release, the “crowd” leave the room, and the candles extinguished themselves. (that was pretty cool actually). I was a little disappointed, so I packed up my things ate a snack and went to bed.

I had an incredibly vivid dream where I was walking in what looked like downtown san francisco, with a girl at my side who was leading me to what she said was a special doctor’s office. When we got there, we went inside, and the inside of the office had so much greenery that it looked like a jungle. A very tall man seemed to appear from nowhere. When I say very tall, I mean his head was brushing the ceiling. He had a very “fatherly” feel about him, and he introduced himself as Melchizedek. I said “drunvalo?” and he laughed and said “No…THE MELCHIZEDEK”. I was asked to lay down on a table, and he put one hand on my head, and one on my chest…then sank both hands down below the skin, so one hand was IN my skull, and one in my ribcage…and thats all I remember. I woke up at 3:33, feeling like I was on fire…which is odd because I live in ohio and its like 30 degrees out around that time. I took all my blankets off my bed, took all my clothes off, but nothing helped, I just sat there itching and sweating for what seemed like an eternity. Around 5, I walked around my house a bit, and even went outside naked, but I couldnt lower my body temperature at all. 7 came around and the sun came up, and I collapsed…I felt my temperature go down, WAY down and I was shivering and teeth chattering. I made my way back to bed and passed out until about 3 in the afternoon.

I feel pretty OK now…well, better than ok. My breathing is powerful and effortless (ive had asthma for years), My skin is healthy and glowing, and I just feel…at peace. The day has been pretty surreal though, I went out and got groceries, and it just felt like I was walking through a dream…I had to continually pick things up and touch things and feel them to make sure everything was “real”. Im not sure whats going to happen after this, but I have a feeling things are going to start snowballing really fast after today.

14 Likes

I would like to share my experience with this square. My roommate and I seen this square in EE and noticed the post and decided to work with it. We were at the bar playing pool when we decided to open it when we got home. I work as an artist and used a piece of wood panel to paint the square on. While opening the square the panel started shaking? At first I thought it was my roommate shaking his legs out of nervousness. As I looked up he was already looking at me wondering if my legs were shaking. So we chalked it up as part of the experience and went on with the ritual.

After it was open and we had music playing which stopped (for the duration of the ritual) as what felt like a crew of spirits crept on us in a very uncomfortable fashion. There was no intention of physical manifestation, but they pulled on our clothes and what not. After we did what we came for, we decided to banish and go to the store. During the banishing my astral body flew down the road, which never has happened. My roommate was still buzzed up so I drove. On the way to the store we noticed a few downed trees, busted fire hydrate and a wrecked vehicle with NO ONE around. No driver, no cops, dead silence. Creepy.

Nothing was said between my roommate and I as we went to the store, we bought candy and energy drinks because our intention was more beer but after that drive, I wasnt feeling it and apparently neither was he. On our way back home the wrecked vehicle’s driver finally showed up and was fine. After the driver and I were talking, the trees started fucking with me, he assured me he was fine. So I left.

I sat down wondering how I could talk about it, next thing I know, I passed out. I woke up and it was daylight so I layed down in bed. The next day, my roommate woke up naked with light scratches on his chest. He said he kept feeling someone play with his nipples all night. Lol. After calming him down, explaining that I wasnt into playing with his nipples. He went on to tell me about some bizarre dream where he was skull fucking an alien. Weirdo.

A week later we got what we wanted. I must say it came at its price. That whole week was hell. If anyone is interested in opening this square, well, control would be my advice. The ritual intense and would not advise it to a beginner who wants to press their luck and see what happens. Man, I would summon just about anything, but this square is serious. I really dont know how to explain what happened, but some shit went down that I was not familiar with in any ritual I have done.

8 Likes

After just looking at the square for a few seconds, i started feeling a little light headed, and after just reading the other post EA put up with the conjuration, I kind of blacked out for a bit and saw what I think of as my “perfect world” and i kept thinking/saying “bring it to pass…now…now…now and forever”…not saying it means much but…what the hell, and any thoughts?

Can this be used specifically for Creating an Ultimate fight to seperate a person from their Deadshit friends? Pardon the colourful language - so that they are liberated??? Or is this like dropping a Nuclear Warhead on an Ants Nest and calling it pest control…

Vagelli, I don’t much about this square but I’m staying away until I feel ready, I would guess it’s a lot like the nuke.

If you want to separate a person from their deadshit friends why don’t you evoke Dantalion? He worked wonders for my situation and came through with the deadline too! He was a very pleasant entity to work with, he looked and felt surprisingly angelic.

1 Like

Yeah Dantalions pretty good, managed to help alot with my spirit communication senses.

1 Like

So, I’m to understand that gazing at this tablet and summoning the spirits in the way EA described will allow me to ask for anything I want and get it?

1 Like

Yeah, go for it.

No, seriously. Without any sacrifice or offering? Just like that? What if I ask the spirits to ALWAYS give me what I want so that I am ENTIRELY PLEASED?

No, seriously. Without any sacrifice or offering? Just like that? What if I ask the spirits to ALWAYS give me what I want so that I am ENTIRELY PLEASED?[/quote]
You need to come correct, be in the theta/gamma sync and fully aware and in possession of your godhood, or nothing will happen at all.
These spirits did not work in a way that Im normally accustomed to. I got the impression that they look into your dharma and present situation, and base the result on that. Looking back, I got more or what I needed in my life, not necessarily what I wanted. This is not a force to go asking for frivolous things, keep that in mind. You may find that the most dramatic changes that are caused are happening within yourself and thats all that is needed.

3 Likes

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:30, topic:920”]You need to come correct, be in the theta/gamma sync and fully aware and in possession of your godhood, or nothing will happen at all.
These spirits did not work in a way that Im normally accustomed to. I got the impression that they look into your dharma and present situation, and base the result on that. Looking back, I got more or what I needed in my life, not necessarily what I wanted. This is not a force to go asking for frivolous things, keep that in mind. You may find that the most dramatic changes that are caused are happening within yourself and thats all that is needed.[/quote]

In possession of my godhood? Like invoking omnipotence, or awakening the god within? If it’s invoking omnipotence, that’s only some kind of illusion, a feeling of power. If it’s awakening the god within, then I don’t really need the spirits, right?

[quote=“Elison, post:31, topic:920”][quote=“TheLotusEater, post:30, topic:920”]You need to come correct, be in the theta/gamma sync and fully aware and in possession of your godhood, or nothing will happen at all.
These spirits did not work in a way that Im normally accustomed to. I got the impression that they look into your dharma and present situation, and base the result on that. Looking back, I got more or what I needed in my life, not necessarily what I wanted. This is not a force to go asking for frivolous things, keep that in mind. You may find that the most dramatic changes that are caused are happening within yourself and thats all that is needed.[/quote]

In possession of my godhood? Like invoking omnipotence, or awakening the god within? If it’s invoking omnipotence, that’s only some kind of illusion, a feeling of power. If it’s awakening the god within, then I don’t really need the spirits, right?[/quote]
I suppose I shouldve chosen different words. First off, invoking omnipotence is not an illusion, but is something that is temporarily induced. By possessing your godhood, I meant basically the same thing as owning your power.
Its one thing to think “yeah ok, we live in a holographic universe, and that opens up my potentials quite a bit”, and another entirely to KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have this power and potential at your fingertips, and that you have every right to use it. Theta/gamma sync puts you in this mentality.
Unfortunately, I dont know of any people who have learned to stay in this state of mind permanently. Ive tried, and it makes it almost impossible to socialize and interact with other people. If you could, then yes, you wouldnt really need the spirits, but the way I see it is that if youre going to be in that state for only a half hour or so, then you would do well to make the most of it and reach out to beings that you can now communicate with, and have them help out with tasks after you revert back to your mundane human self.
When youre in alpha or beta states, its almost as if youre closed off from the world behind the veil, and these spirits will rarely get anything you communicate to them. Get yourself in T/G sync, godhood mentality, and these spirits will respond and act accordingly because a self-aware piece of the universe is issuing the commands.

7 Likes

LotusEater, how did you formulate your wish to these spirits, exactly? I’d like to ask for the same thing. And did you notice any significant change in your way of being until now?

Props to E.A for keeping it out of the hands of dingbats!I wish I’d had his foresight back in the day!I’ve had 4 students go stark starring batshit insane because they simply could NOT or WOULD NOT follow instructions or heed warnings!

If E.A says to use caution, he MEANS IT!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I opened this one again, because I’m going to be doing some crazy magic stuff in the near future, we’ll see what happens.

1 Like