Enochian-Gnostic Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

I just did it and idk where I read that if you vibrate the syllables longer in Enochian the more powerful it becomes - I can attest to that. I used the Luminaries, because I wanted to see what the forces closer to the Source can do in a ritual like this:

The Autogenes, like other aeons, was androgynous. Therefore, he had a female counterpart of him, which is Mirothoe, according to the Gospel of the Egyptians.

From the Holy Spirit and Christ, they produced four helpers for Autogenes (Christ), known as the Luminaries or the Light Aeons. Under each light-aeon, there were three aeons, making a total of twelve aeons. These are also known as The Powers and Principalities.

The light-aeon Armozel (or Harmozel) was the first angel, and with him, was three aeons – grace, truth and form.
The second light-aeon was Oriel (or Oroiael; possibly the archangel Uriel), with three other aeons – conception, perception and memory.
The third light was Daveithai, who was in charge of understanding, love and idea.
The fourth light aeon was Eleleth, and with him – perfection, peace and wisdom (Pistis Sophia).

All four light aeons and twelve aeons served Autogenes (Christ). Christ works on the Spirit’s will, while the Spirit works through Christ. Four other beings dwelled with four Luminaries. Pigera-Adamas or Adamas, the perfect human being (Cosmic Man), lived with Armozel. Seth, the son of Adamas, dwelled with Oriel. The Posterity of Seth, or the souls of holy people, lived with Daveithai. Finally, the last aeon known as the Souls, those who are not acquainted with the truth or gnosis until later, dwelled with Eleleth.

It’s less of the original’s walking on clouds feeling, but it does make you feel light and my space is clean af. I was thinking of trying the Greek Solar Guardians who seem to be aspects of Helios associated with the 4 directions (+above, below, and center), but then the Coronastrum isn’t needed I guess.

Edit: I forgot the link to the Solar Guardians: Invocation of the Solar Guardians « The Digital Ambler

Michael Cecchetelli wrote in the Book of Abrasax that it was revealed to him by these 4 Luminaries and it makes them easier to contact, the placement of the hands also has significance: above the head it “draws the glory and power thereof (Heavens), the golden sun at its highest peak, Abrasax personified, and the creative force of the Universe, allowing the magus to partake and be empowered thereby”, at the third eye “it crowns the magus as King of all he surveys”, and at the heart “in evocations it serves to assure that the magus is always heard”. It’s a handy tool working with angels or the Source and it’s emanations. It might be good for demiurge-related stuff too.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight I’m curious how it’ll turn out for you, I’m open to feedback! :smile:

1 Like

Hell yes!!!

This is so powerful!!!

AWESOME!!

2 Likes

wow awesome ! did a quick search to see if anyone used the gnostic luminaries and found this