Enochian Angels vs. Classic Angels

I will say however, bibliomancy using a bible is rather interesting. It’s such a gigantic book and it’s not a single story or focus, meaning there’s a broader scope of shit that can be used to answer your question.

1 Like

Made your way to BALG I see :thinking:

It seems like it.

How do you choose to evoke them.

My main system of evocation is that of EA Koetting.

1 Like

Do you have any link?

No. I have his books.

I search for his book it was not in English what is the of it?
Thank you.

What do you mean? All of EA Koetting’s books are in English lol

I use the system in his book Evoking Eternity.

2 Likes

Just use this, best of all the books i think… cant see you out-needing this, as it covers every aspect of life and is successful

1 Like

Good read so does anyone have any stories of how they contacted the enochian angels and had there request fulfilled. If my enemy is part of the government do you thing trying to summon a E angel to fight for me would work or should I basically just accept I can’t fight them and settle for the curses of eternal damnation I got God to place on them. If I can’t typically hear a spirit do you think I still wouldn’t be able to hear the E angels I sorta assume they would be easier to hear or at least if they were willing would just speak outloud.

So if you’ve allready went through a great trial of faith would the angels be more willing to help me considering I connected more with God during my trails and was even at times able to have him guide my hands to open the book and point to the exact phrase that he chose to use for his answer to my question. I’ve cried with him and felt his joy because of my request for others. Also I found out recently that vocanga Africana is used to help amplify hearing and my friend that told me of it also is going to mail me some of the plant.

Another question to spark debate on here what was Lucifers actual wrong that he did to cause him to have to leave heaven I’ve read so many different versions wanna know what others believe who are in communication with him. And somthing wise for all those who interact with higher being that are willing to share enlightenment with you ask them what’s the wisest think you could tell me right now.

1 Like

Hey. They were probably just under the assumption that you had the power to remove it yourself. Don’t take it so personally

I went through this topic but I am not sure if I found this said before, my ceremonial magician friend used to say to me that the difference between kabalistic (Classical) angels and enochian angels is such that enochian angels are like macrocosm each of them, while classical angels are not so developed.

Of course this is how GD/AA people understand this, i don’t think much about all metaphysical implications included for they are uverifiable. But when it goes into practice, i haven’t worked with enochian yet but two of my friends tried and results were spectacular for them, so much they hadn’t wanted to follow :thinking:

1 Like

Hi NovemberChild, how did your friends work with them? Did they follow a particular book or method?

It was so long ago, I don’t remeber details, as far as I can recall he did it quite ecclectic. Made a circle with fiering goblets in the cardinal points, used several calls and invoked angels from great table. He recoemmended to me to pathwork with enochan letters and enochian calls. I think he used mostly papers of B. Rowe and probably some thelemic/golden dawn stuff

1 Like

Sorry I’m slightly off topic but what normal angel should I contact to try to get my chakras healed I feel like I’ve been blocked by somthing or just the trama I wen through blocked them.

Why yes, m’dude

“fEaR nOt”