Enn Music

I am attempting to call upon a spirit name Sargatanas and such other spirits I would probably evoke with using the enn chant music. but I have no means of contacting a spirit nor did I have anything to request for but just to strengthen the bond between me and the spirit for a greater preservation of strong connection just for the sake of my future workings.

with such a specific spirit in mind did I done this right or should I think some other modalities I could best strengthen my connection with a spirit for my future workings rather than to meditate on their enn music?

1 Like

Maybe try creating an Idol for the entity. Also called spirit “vessels “. You don’t need to worship it, it’s basically like giving the entity a home from home where it’s always present and the connection is easier.

A sigil that you open and leave open has a similar effect. So does a talisman that you would wear.

1 Like

Well there are plenty of ways to build a relationship with a demon but if you love enn music there was one thing I used to do back then, enn meditation.

Find a comfortable place, sit in any meditational posture you love then play an enn for a demon you want to communicate/build your relationship with.

When you meditate you focus on one thing, “how to develop my relationship with you?” That is the question you’re projecting to the demon you’re summoning.

You don’t need to say it out loud just hold the question in your head and open your inner self for any incoming voices. Even if you won’t get an answer to the question instantly repeat the meditation next time, also pay attention to your intuition and whatever that will come around.

And that is one thing, you may do an enn meditation to merge with demon energies, to manifest little things etc there is a lot of things you could do with enn music.

Good luck

1 Like