Enn meditation

I’ve been chanting the enn of a specific demon from the Goetia during my meditation sessions.I’ve noticed knocking on the roof above me occasionally and weird noises in my room.By the way,no one lives above me,as I’m on the highest level.I mean it could be a bird or something,but find it weird not creepy,as I know why I’m chanting the enn and not for fun.The candle flickers once in awhile,sometimes very violently.Are these signs from the spirit to show its presence?

1 Like

Generally speaking, yes.

Yes it may very well be a sign, but more important what do you feel during the chanting? Any light headidness or does your body start to tingle?

If you’re doing that, it wouldn’t hurt to light a couple of candles, put some incense going on and ask for a favor when you hear the signs.

1 Like

Light the same candle and see if it reacts the same when not chanting enns.

If it’s a brand new candle, the wax may be uneven and cause it to flicker, like TWF said, relight it just to see if it reacts the same. I always let my candles burn for a while just to break them in and even the wax out before they go into a ritual.

I feel like I’m about to fall asleep and rocking back And forth,although the rocking only happened once.

If it’s a brand new candle, the wax may be uneven and cause it to flicker, like TWF said, relight it just to see if it reacts the same. I always let my candles burn for a while just to break them in and even the wax out before they go into a ritual.[/quote]
Thanks for that advice.

The mainstream demonic enns don’t have any basis for their accuracy. If they are legit, then they are that way because they have been fed with intention and energy by all who used them to call the specific demons, but otherwise they aren’t legit.

Just chanting the name of the spirit would have the same effect, if not better.

1 Like

[quote=“empyrean93”][quote=“Elison, post:9, topic:2563”]The mainstream demonic enns don’t have any basis for their accuracy. If they are legit, then they are that way because they have been fed with intention and energy by all who used them to call the specific demons, but otherwise they aren’t legit.

Just chanting the name of the spirit would have the same effect, if not better.[/quote]

What is an enn ?[/quote]

Supposed chants that are able to get a demon’s attention. For example in Evoking Eternity Belial’s Enn is Lirach Tasa Vefa Welech Belial.

Some say they work, others say they are rubbish. In the end if it works it works.

Hope this helps,
Orismen

A better one would be Aggileath Tidehmus Tlyfos Belial.

But I agree with Orismen, if it works it works. But to avoid any doubts, I prefer to use the name only. That works for sure.

Oris, which Koetting took from the demonolatry books by S. Connolly, for the record.
In any case, enns are fairly useful. They’re like verbal sigils.

Elison, I’ve not seen proof for either side of the argument, that they’re from demons or crap. Care to explain your view?

Does getting the pronunciation of the enns make any difference in how much better they work?

Dark, if they were received from demons, yes. If not, no.
On the YouTube channel AdriannaOFS, S. Connolly has videos on pronunciation, for the goetic demons and Dukanté demons.

In my experience no. I played around with Belial’s while I was working heavily with him. Enns are just a way to help your “monkey mind” fade into the background. In the end it is your will and intention that matters.

I used at least three different pronunciations of his enn.

Can you rephrase this? I’m not sure I understand what you mean. You’ve not seen proof that either of the two enns presented for Belial are directly from him, or you haven’t seen proof for the fact that they are directly from demons or not?

I haven’t seen proof for the enns not being from demons, neither proof for them being demonic in origin.
Can you explain why you say they are not?

[quote=“Euoi, post:17, topic:2563”]I haven’t seen proof for the enns not being from demons, neither proof for them being demonic in origin.
Can you explain why you say they are not?[/quote]

Because of the same reason, I haven’t seen any proof. Until I ask a demon and it tells me they are demonic in origin, then I prefer to think they aren’t and better use their names.

I see. Thanks I guess.