Energy work with amulets, talismans, demonic sigils etc

When I load a demonic sigil, a talisman or amulet do I lose energy from myself or is more a share of energy?

1 Like

You should never be using your own energy to charge a talisman or seal. Bring in external energy and use that instead.

6 Likes

Is it not good magical muscle training to use my own energy?

1 Like

Your personal energy is finite. Drawing from the universe is infinite. Why drain yourself when you have an inexhaustible source readily available to you?

6 Likes

Can you explain how to use external energy to charge amulets, talismans, and sigils etc.? Or, point these folks to a tutorial?

1 Like

Think yourself as a cup. You can hold energy but the amount to perform magick needs to be fair enough.

If you use the energy of yourself, you are emptying your cup.

If you find an external source, you basically fill up your cup with more energy while you also transfer it within your object/symbol. You will not only assure your cup remains filled (so you dont exhaust yourself) and you act as a whole catalyst.

This is why people use dance, chant, spirits, group work… Or use more energetic sources like connecting to the Sky, Earth…

5 Likes

Thank you for your explanation Bro. :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

You can imagine a white light in the middle of your chest. When you breathe in, it pulls in chi from the universe, holding it there. Once you have pulled in enough energy, you can send it out your right hand to charge whatever you need.

2 Likes

I practice vampiric magick daily. Can I use that?

It’s important that you understand that when you take energy from someone else, that energy becomes your own once it is absorbed by your system so you are still technically using your own internal energy.

1 Like

If I use the demonic Enn for the specific spirit do I then get external energy I can use to active the sigil?

No. An enn does not raise energy. Its sound mainly affects the environment, bringing in the energies of the particular spirit to make the area more hospitable to its presence. However, it does not directly bring any external energy into yourself. Think of it more like a sonic key for attuning the atmosphere to the particular frequency of the spirit you are summoning.

i think I should note here that you can use your own energy for charging talismans, seals, etc. I’m not saying you can’t, only that it can be draining.

2 Likes

What happens if I invoke one of the elements and use it to charge the sigil of the spirit, say my petition and then burn it in my offerbow? No Enn used here.

If you invoke elemental energy, then you are using an infinite external source and draining won’t be an issue. It can even be helpful to use the specific element corresponding to the demon you are evoking (Air for Lucifer, for example, or Water for Leviathan, etc)

1 Like

I also have some skills in crystal magick. Is there are some stones I could use again and again? I have a mountain rock crystal.

Crystals and stones are basically batteries. Once they are charged, they can be used to impart that energy to other things.

You mean if I for instance charge my bloodstone and place it on the sigil of Belial I can activate the sigil in that way?

Yes, you can.

And if I drain from the stone and then transfer the energy to the sigil I wont weaken myself because its now the energy of the stone I use?

Why would you need to use yourself as a middleman between the crystal and the seal? If you’re going to do that, then why not just invoke external energy directly then? There’s no reason to make it overly complicated.