Energy work with amulets, talismans, demonic sigils etc

If I charge the crystal to have power to activate the sigil of would still weaken myself as i drain myself when I charge the crystal.

Again, why would you use yourself to charge the crystal? As I said, crystals act like batteries so you can literally fill it with any sort of energy you want, especially a neutral form like sunlight or moonlight. Then, when you want to use that energy, you can simply place the crystal on the seal with the intention of charging it.

2 Likes

I have not placed to much trust in that. I felt it as new age BS.

How is taking advantage of the most plentiful energy source available to us “New Age BS?” :joy:

Literally nothing could live on this planet without the sun lol

I thought I would use elemental energy.

That’s a good plan. As i mentioned above, you could use the energy of the element that corresponds to the spirit you are looking to contact.

1 Like

I was talking about crystal charging. I did struggle to figure out which element was best. Fire vs earth…

Yes, you can charge crystals with elemental energy as well.

Each system generally has its own set of correspondences so use whichever element you think fits best.

1 Like

Is that a lithotherapy book or a magick book?

In magick we don’t have the same system of correspondances than lithotherapy.

The basic rules in magick is to observe your crystal and its physical characteristics. What is the color? The shape? What is it made of? What does its content make on a pure chemical way? The mythology/folklore around it?

For instance tigger eye is used as protection in lithotherapy but from a pure magickal observation it feels more like a “wealth” stone. In South Africa (where the stone comes from) it was wear to attract more wealth to people :grin:

What concerned me is if I create elemental imbalances. I know I have to low of fire and earth so if I use water and air in working magick I suspect I will create elemental imbalances.

Is it possible to use solely the mountain crystal or does it have to be a crystal that correspondence with the demon? I have four on my alter. 3 in each side of the triangle of manifestation and the one in the middle (I use the one in the middle).

You will not create an imbalance in yourself because you are channeling the elemental energy into something else, whether that is a crystal, a spirit’s seal, or a talisman. You are simply letting it flow through you, and once the object is fully charged, you can ground out any residual energy left inside.

It dies not need to be a crystal that corresponds to the demon. You are simply using it as a battery.

2 Likes

So after 7 inhale of the elemental energy (Bardon,s work) I do 7 exhale directing the energy at the object or sigil?

Not necessarily. Once the energy is built up, you can expel the energy all in one go if you want to. However, when charging something, it is generally better to do so slowly.

1 Like

How would I know when I have empty myself for that energy charging the object?

You should be able to feel it. When you are charging an object, you should get an intuitive sense when the object can’t hold any more energy and you reach that point, you can then place your hands upon the ground and dispel any remaining energy into the earth via intention and visualization.

2 Likes

Then I would like to become a bigger cup so I can hold more energy.
Until then though and probably even after that, I’ll use external energy sources.

1 Like

Some people manage to stock a lot of qi/Odic breathe within their body and perform magick just-like-that :grin:

In the meantime, it’s enough to saturate yourself from power coming from The Earth/God/The Stars/The Upperworld/The Underworld…

1 Like

Well I plan to try imagining myself in outer space with one of my hands on the sun absorbing the light and heat from it.

Hoping that doing this will actually fill me up with energy from the sun.

Since I don’t actually know what energy looks like, I plan to see and feel the light from the sun going through my hand and into my body.

1 Like

It can take many months/years to fully manage.

Two important parts are your breathe and how you direct your energy.

Try to feel in your body where is the best part to store the power (it’s usually the belly or the heart center)

Use your breathe with intent of absorbing the sunlight. As you inhale, drain the power. As you exhale, store it. Repeat this as long as you feel it. Then take sometimes to fee that energy spreading in your whole body from your center.

When it’s enough, think of your intent, use your hands and use your breathe to direct the power outside of you.

1 Like