Energy vampirism [as a healing technique] on my animal companion

Hi everyone! My first time making a proper post, forgive me if it’s a bit hard to follow!

When my dog is in a lethargic mood, I tend to preform vampirism on him. The experience not only reinforces my confidence in my abilities and strengthens my skill, but it provides my dog with a much needed boost of motivation in a rough spot. Here’s the typical experience of the process:

1. My dog lays on the floor, his head resting on the ground. He’s lethargic and tired, and I know it’s time for me to work

2. I watch him closely, observing his form, and reading over which areas need special attention. Today it’s his back, filled with tension and stagnant energy

3. I steady my breathing, calming my mind. I envision reaching out and stroking his fur. As my imagined hand runs through his fur, I envision the stagnant stale energy in his system as a sort of black tar and my hand as a sort of “vacuum”. The black tar slowly drifts upwards to my hand, and once I have it coming upwards, I envision slowly pulling the tar out through his back

4. With my physical eyes, I observe his reaction to the energy, seeing as his muscles twitch, his body lightly shivering. I watch as he picks his head up and looks at his back, as if he can feel my imagined hand pulling the tar through his skin

5. When I have all the “tar”, I gather it into a ball in the palm of my hand. I breathe in slow steady flow, four count breaths. I envision the ball of black energy igniting into a ball of flame, burning the stale bit. The flame burns away anything I don’t want him to hold, and the energy remaining is a shiny gold color. I condense the energy into a tiny blazingly bright ball, and begin to stretch it into a thin sheet

6. Once I have the sheet of purified empowered energy, I imagine the sheet as a comfortable blanket, and I see in my mind’s eye laying the blanket over my dog’s back, watching as the energy seeps down into his fur and absorbs into his body

7. I watch as the energy takes hold, my dog twitches a bit more. Within a minute or so, my dog is suddenly getting more playful and excited. What once was a lethargic, exhausted dog is now up and about, fully perked up and happy again. I watch as my dog plays, and enjoy the feeling of knowing I helped my dog feel better. I notice fully how much more affectionate he becomes to me after the sessions. All is well

Thanks for reading the thread! Sorry if any part is confusing, I’m not quite sure how to write it out just yet. If you have any questions, comments, or criticisms, please let me know!

1 Like

Vampirism means taking energy from someone and is a baneful technique used to feed parasitically off others, you mean you’re using energy working to heal him?

That’s more commonly thought of as energy working or energy healing, not “vampirism”.

There’s probably a lot of people avoiding this post because the title makes it sound like you’re being a dick to your dog without reading it. :smiley: I added a bit to the title to clarify.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it! Thanks for the editing, it helps out a lot. I think I got confused cause of the whole sapping energy from the dog and misnamed it

1 Like