"Energy "scanning of eyes

Thank you, they are only that bright in direct sunlight tho

2 Likes

I see blue sparks of electricity gathered in your body. I hear something like “I am my own god and master of my reality” and “I cannot fail”. Are you dealing with some kind of attack or something with an uncertain result? But it also feels like you are taking big steps to whatever you’re aiming for and you’re nearly there :slight_smile: Your magical energy feels very electric to me.

I’m a beginner so I hope i’m not wildly off :'D

Thank you so much :blush: yes I’m in a do or die situation where I have decided not to compromise this time and go for what I really want with all my heart !

Am beginning to think you have a knack for reading eyes lol … that’s the same vibe am getting from her

1 Like

Good luck! Looks like you’re doing great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The eys are the very gateway into ones being. I often see a lot of pain in peoples eyes when I look directly at them and get really eerie feelings over my body

2 Likes

Really beautiful eyes

1 Like

The more physical the channeling, the easier/faster to channel.

Ah, eyes - eyes - eyes. :eyes::eye:
Everything is B l a c k . :black_heart:

Until the sun raises up. :cry:

DSC_0220

:sunrise::fire::gem:

5 Likes

Beautiful eyes, @Nagash. Mine used to look like yours, but changed. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I liked that song. Not my usual type of music, but it was fun.

QUESTION, IF ANYONE KNOWS: My eyes used to be black/reddish like Nagash’s, until I lost my virginity. Then they took on the yellowish-brown hue of the guy I slept with. WTH is that all about?! I miss looking like myself. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Interested in finding out what others see, especially if they have experience in scanning

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

1 Like

@A_Pariah, I see hurt in your eyes. I felt sadness. Not sure if I’m correct, but that’s what my intuition was saying. It was saying you’ve been hurt.

2 Likes

Not the best picture in the world, but here I am.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Be assured that I am a perfectly happy little bird :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Fixed.

4 Likes

:grin:
cbc56d54b4b17a85bd44b74a8164a95d

7 Likes

Hey. My daughter is on a 4 day canp beginning Monday. So i am going to try again for Azazel possession then take a photo of my eyes and you can see if anything different. That is uf he agrees to

2 Likes