"Energy "scanning of eyes

( I’ve see Azazel’s name everywhere [even outside of BALG] nowdays, and this post gave me a big raise as well. I let Him lay for 8 years… should I start evoke Him after long-long years, from now, consciously? )

Edit.: @Morgana9 Can’t wait to see your photo. :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes

If he on your minds why not

2 Likes

@A_Pariah is right you are needing to feel love inside.

Actually when I scanned @A_Pariah I could see that she actually has plenty of love in her life. She seems to appreciate every second of her life.
I think it is more of a “fed up” aura, and frustration with other stupid living beings issue.

4 Likes

Sigh . I mean i took a little look and to me I felt that @A_Pariah’s Scan was nail on right. Not @A_Pariah picture which i have not seen in this thread yet. But knowing my own tricky eye sight its there but not seen it so i cannot comment on her pic.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Curiously, he’s been popping into my mind too. From what I read here, he’s a stern teacher and I’m a lazy piece of shit, so I mostly pushed away those “thoughts”. lol

Anyways, I’m interested in seeing you eyes when you succeed and if he lets you take a pic:)

2 Likes

Requesting a scan, things going on of late. thank you.

Anyone willing to read the energy of these pools of blue?

3 Likes

4 Likes

The skull of a ram, with huge horns that radiated tiny shimmers of purple. I also got visions of a young innocent soul enveloped in a chaotic darkness that brought me a little wave of depression, I felt the energies of Uranus I would say. From the left side I seen what felt like two spirits merged into one, overall, a soul lost in the darkness because they had been brought into it by external forces, but one that instead of being afraid by the nightside, learned to embrace it and find comfort their.

1 Like

Pain, so much pain. But an equal amount of love. Legitimate true love, maybe not towards a person though. Hm. Smells of salt, maybe sandalwood?

1 Like

accurate lately i been through depression and intense emotional pain.

how these spirits appear?like shadows?or orbs? so they been attracted to me?
are they parasitic?

2 Likes

Shadowy parasites would be accurate but they seemed to me to want to escape but couldnt

2 Likes

great.i will do an open meditation to let them escape

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe its connected to this

it feels like like something is drilling there,but cannot escape my skull,like a cage

1 Like

Would anyone scan me please?

1 Like

I’m curious what you can see :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Any one that can scan my uncle? :blush:

1 Like

Wise, knowing eyes.

2 Likes