"Energy "scanning of eyes

Pain, so much pain. But an equal amount of love. Legitimate true love, maybe not towards a person though. Hm. Smells of salt, maybe sandalwood?

1 Like

accurate lately i been through depression and intense emotional pain.

how these spirits appear?like shadows?or orbs? so they been attracted to me?
are they parasitic?

2 Likes

Shadowy parasites would be accurate but they seemed to me to want to escape but couldnt

2 Likes

great.i will do an open meditation to let them escape

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe its connected to this

it feels like like something is drilling there,but cannot escape my skull,like a cage

1 Like

Would anyone scan me please?

1 Like

I’m curious what you can see :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Any one that can scan my uncle? :blush:

1 Like

Wise, knowing eyes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m in curious

4 Likes

Do me! Do me!

2 Likes

IMG_20190524_171827

Your energy feels really murky, it’s like dipping into water but there’s something else in the water, the color I perceive your energy as is pretty ambient/grey. though I also feel there’s some stagnation going on with you, if I had to put it to an area of the body/energy body it would be around your ankles and lower torso where your energy feels more restrained. There’s also an earthy smell to your energy, like soil.

3 Likes

Thank you Rungr! It makes sense. I suppose I have to get back into my personal yoga practice to relieve the energy stagnation. I don’t doubt it I haven’t been motivated lately with practical earthy tasks. So makes sense thanks

1 Like

@anon48079295

To return the favor. I keep thinking of the sun and lots of pink feminine energy. If you’re a guy (I can’t tell from just an eye or the screen name) then you’re most likely in touch with your feminine side

2 Likes

The sun? in what way if I may ask? or just the sun in general?

1 Like

@anon48079295

I wasn’t very sure but I looked again and I think it might just be a kind of warmth or connection to the cosmos which then made me think of Shiva. Perhaps you have a connection to him somehow or a spirit that’s similar?

2 Likes

Does someone wanna scan my eyes? :heart:

5 Likes