"Energy "scanning of eyes

2 Likes

I’m in curious

4 Likes

Do me! Do me!

2 Likes

IMG_20190524_171827

Your energy feels really murky, it’s like dipping into water but there’s something else in the water, the color I perceive your energy as is pretty ambient/grey. though I also feel there’s some stagnation going on with you, if I had to put it to an area of the body/energy body it would be around your ankles and lower torso where your energy feels more restrained. There’s also an earthy smell to your energy, like soil.

3 Likes

Thank you Rungr! It makes sense. I suppose I have to get back into my personal yoga practice to relieve the energy stagnation. I don’t doubt it I haven’t been motivated lately with practical earthy tasks. So makes sense thanks

1 Like

@anon48079295

To return the favor. I keep thinking of the sun and lots of pink feminine energy. If you’re a guy (I can’t tell from just an eye or the screen name) then you’re most likely in touch with your feminine side

2 Likes

The sun? in what way if I may ask? or just the sun in general?

1 Like

@anon48079295

I wasn’t very sure but I looked again and I think it might just be a kind of warmth or connection to the cosmos which then made me think of Shiva. Perhaps you have a connection to him somehow or a spirit that’s similar?

2 Likes

Does someone wanna scan my eyes? :heart:

5 Likes

You have lovely eyes. Kind and friendly energy.
I think animals might be drawn to you. I just see a happy dog looking at you :blush:

1 Like

I was also drawn to your eyes. I see white witch energy (before i even looked at your username) and a black cat.

2 Likes

Thank u :heart::blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

Well, here is for anyone who wants to give it a try. Sorry for the hair strand, just noticed it was in my face lol

1 Like

Posting mine. Maybe someone can pick something up.

3 Likes

You have very attractive/sexy eyes. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m absolutely not great at this, but you have very piercing eyes, a lot of wisdom seems to radiate from them :two_hearts: also they’re pretty as hell :joy:

1 Like

Aww thank you :blush::gift_heart:

2 Likes