Empress

I just forget that sometimes

the crown desperate for its king

I know no one can understand my situation. I was literally raised halfly by spirits and one being a unknown Gatekeeper to be his wife later in life when he took a human host.

That already came to pass. That lifetime is done and over with.

Coming back to a live i have already lived isn’t what the movies make it out to be.

I have my full memories of alternative or the original version of myself.

I spend each day downloading information. My magic skills is learning how to think better and feel better. Nothing so grandiose as doing blood magic but i don’t even need to

Lucifer is retrofitting me or healing me. I can feel him closer everyday and night.

There is a huge difference between a fully incarnated (born) vs. taking a host soul. Its far easier being with a full incarnated mate then a hosted one.

I have been thinking about awesome it would be to have true powers instead of having to do annoying rituals/spells all the time.

Manifestation of said powers would be much, much harder to expression in this harsh Rockefeller matrix of limitations

But dedication of breaking throughout and through in once achievement of been successful then u be a walking sledgehammer of realities

You wouldn’t need to do anything more then to lay back and enjoyment of your entertainment

1 Like

So, I want to talk about more about reality 14.0. My job as a wife was dedicated my life to serving my husband needs and wants.

He took care of me, i took care of him.

It was a true partnership.

My job was to cook the best meals with the most energetic ingredients.

Care for his clothing with extreme care.

Nothing was overlooked.

I wasn’t lazy. I was spoiled but I was beloved.

I truly just want to live an expression of love to the deepest levels.