Empress

My other thread is for my relationship with my husband. This is one is about how I am doing and feeling.

The only online space that ever truly accepted me was my old Cthulhu forum.

I am chaos. Natural. Born. Madness. Innate.

Thread idea…Free the World: Lucifer’s Flame Re-Enlightenment

Mood: I am feeling odd

2 Likes
1 Like

I miss having my weirdness celebrated

3 Likes

I have several thread ideas inspired by this info.

•fall of man
•dimensions
•3d
•dark ages in the natural rhythm of man
•fall away from the divine (gods) Saturnalia

1 Like

•to concern, make a difference, be of importance," literally “to be between,”
•personal or selfish consideration
•curiosity, feeling that something concerns one, appreciative or sympathetic regard
engage the attention of,

1 Like

ORIGIN OF NICHE

1605–15; <French, Middle French, back formation from nicher to make a nest <Vulgar Latin *nīdiculāre, derivative of Latin nīdusnest

The original, literal sense of niche refers to recess in a wall, especially one for the display of decorative objects, such as statues.

1 Like

when-someone-claims-to-be-a-god-goddess-demon-or-angel-i
*Permission was asked and given to make this.

Thread idea.

7 Likes

I just feel so naked right now. With my own energetically Veil being currently lifted it.

“The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals — a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces.” — The Kybalion.

Am I the last of my own kind here? I feel it. No one even sees me. Maybe I should wear a fake horn next to my real one so people can see it?

Truth will melt magic.

2 Likes

3 Likes

“Why have you kept your energy hidden all this time for?”

Idk. Maybe, because people that work with the Infernal Empire would recognize the similarities but it’s different in matter, curious. Leads to them feeling and recognizing it is in fact one and the same thing. Still not sure WHY…or HOW it’s even possible.

Because the Infernal Empire very energy shouldn’t be able to be in living human form. Not replacing or subduing a human host previously, most would assume.

Because the only thing to ever be there in the first as always been that abomination!

Fucking thing as been in hiding in plane sight.

Lolz.

It’s cool. Idc. I’m a lot of fun at parties.

2 Likes

On my 12th year into the online BDSM lifestyle/communities. I was heavily into DDlg last year. This year I am interested in being a pet. Never been drawn to it before now.

One my favorite asmr videos

*this as been on YouTube for over six years with over 100k views with no problem

**this isn’t anything bad. we are just a weird ass community don’t judge us, please

*** she is a grown woman dressed as a fox/human enjoying eating a frozen treat

**** furries, otherkin, and pets are extremely different groups and communities

2 Likes

I have never been personally drawn to the furry or otherkin lifestyle. But I do respect such people (or others) and their communities.

1 Like

That’s life
(That’s life)
That’s life and I can’t deny it
Many times I thought of cutting out but my heart won’t buy it
But if there’s nothing shaking come this here July
I’m gonna roll myself up
In a big ball and die
My, my

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
Not to say the things that he truly feels
And not the words of someone who kneels
The record shows I took all the blows
And did it my way

1 Like

My ‘slowness’ is acting up again. I have spoken with both mods, read the rules in depth, and have read the heck out the threads trying to understand how this place functions.

I am still making faux pas. I am embarrassing myself on a social media setting again. Having so many different learning disabilities as made it extremely difficult for me to make friends, and to keep them over the years.

Being nervous doesn’t help. Afraid of saying the wrong thing. You do. Afraid of getting people mad at you.

I didn’t speak for the first few years of my life. Then having speech problems. Fighting just to say words. Teaching myself at 5 and 6 how to correctly pronounced and learning letters at the same time. I could speak, just not very well.

Extreme neglect, combined with learning difficulties. Not a great combo.

Television taught me everything in the early years of my life. Music too. It’s why it means so much to me.

My entertainment was, and is my life.

Anyway, having to actually learn what most other people do naturally creates a barrier. Most people can sense my differences.

How I speak, pronounce words, write and think as been manufactured because; if I didn’t do it I would never had able to communicate in the first place.

My personality is always evolving on what I see around me. I keep my lingo up to day, what is the correct way of saying things and presenting myself to others.

This just how I am. Nothing more or less.

I like myself, most days.

This was extremely hard work. I had to find ways of surviving.

I wanted to be a cool, fun and hip person. It’s extremely important to me. To my life.

I am a handcrafted person. I like to think of myself as a living work of art. The great masters were never satisfied with their works. Neither am I.

3 Likes

Thread idea: Descension Path

You don’t need to be nervous. We all embarrassed ourselves at least once here.
This is a place where you can grow. We all do.

2 Likes

I rarely comment in a member’s journal, but just wanted to say that this is the one place you don’t have to feel out of place, embarrassed, or as if you don’t fit in. I myself have had many meltdowns, vented and gone off on weird tangents, and put my foot in my mouth a few times, but have still been embraced by this community. It’s the one place I feel I can express myself without feeling like a complete fool.

You’re welcome here, your experiences, thoughts, feelings & emotions are welcome here, please don’t ever feel embarrassed or judged here. :bouquet:

8 Likes

I have been working on grounding my darkness in this 3d body with King’s help

We are connecting each day in new and pleasing surprising ways

He is pushing me and I feel it

I know you’ve suffered
But I don’t want you to hide
It’s cold and loveless
I won’t let you be denied
Soothing
I’ll make you feel pure
And trust me
You can be sure
I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart
You trick your lovers
That you’re wicked and divine
You may be a sinner
But your innocence is mine
Please me :lips:
Show me how it’s done
Tease me
You are the one

Perhaps its a bit too late to comment on a 12 day old post, but i have a different way of thinking about this. Its not about being weird, its about being abnormal. Weird has such a negative connotation to it for most people. We should rather tell ourselves to be ourselves, explore and allow oneself to grow and change outside what is considered acceptable by society. For me atleast, its better to have a life abundant of meaning, growth and sincerity, rather than acceptance by the crowd too afraid to cross boundaries and grow.