Emoji curses: what can I do to strengthen my strategy?

already covered…

I mean, it only does you so much good to summon a volcano in your living room🤷🏼‍♀️

Energy, intent then direction are the pretty well three big things in this life.

2 Likes

Wow thanks :roll_eyes: … I really thought I was doing something :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

You need more information.
I suggest trying the exact same operation with an old-fashioned string poppet (or maybe with the photo printed as the poppet, that’s fine) and black thread in place of the photo and emojis. Wind the thread with the same intention you used with the placement of the emojis. Same person, and also two other people to try the workings on separately. Compare how the energy feels and how you feel about it in all four workings.
You should get some clues as to what’s happening with the energy in each style that you can expand your experiments on.

If you can scan your targets, go and look at them to see what the pattern of energy is doing, if it reached them, if it stays outside, if it gets into them, how it gets in and where it goes etc.

6 Likes

Well, emojis act as symbols and there is inherent power in any symbol. Let me show you:

[INSERT A POLITICAL SYMBOL HERE]

Some people have killed in its name; some people would kill to prevent people learning about it. And everyone understand that it means some sort of action (usually the wrong action since most people is fucking ignorant and has never used a political dictionary). I could have used a swastica instead, but that’s a little more problematic, as I’m sure you will agree.

Now, that being said, as @Keteriya already said, emojis have the benefit of already containing an intention.

I think that parting from that very base, something could actually be done with emojis. Now, I’m not saying that OP has it right, but I’m saying, from an experimental perspective, there may be a way to use it in our practice.

I’ll try to take more notes on the issue and see where does it take me.

2 Likes

Swastikas are very old symbols.

Emoji only really became a thing outside of Japan in the 2010s. And they don’t have the same sort of intention. Emoji are supposed to convey an emotion to whoever sees it. But while they are super ingrained in the zeitgeist, they don’t have the depth to carry the impact necessary.

We’re not saying that nothing could be done, it’s just that there are uncountable methods that are easier and more effective.

2 Likes

Oh, I know. But for my example works pretty well. Since most people don’t know swastikas are actually old symbols found in all continents.

Incorrect. We used it in South America in 2005 (and probably earlier)

Yes, I know. I wasn’t really arguing, but more like thinking outloud, mate.

3 Likes

He just likes to argue, don’t worry I already had 20 different theories on it, because I looked into it when I first started my path out of curiosity, as it’s come up on Facebook for years now as an easy way to curse someone without them knowing. You can google it and find a bunch of articles that sound like they were written by my 14 year old daughter…

My general thought is yes, anyone who half ass knows their shit can use emojis for whatever they want magic wise, but not just as they are in a shoot and fire scenario. The intent is conveyed but only to a very low extent and not what you would want to put out their for curse work and that their a lot of ways you could incorporate it or energize it and all of that… but honestly.

There’s easier ways.

-Older symbols with meanings already that wouldn’t need as much from you to make it work etc, so other than for just another throw this in the box just in case I forget how to sit here and direct energy from me to a target- I don’t see the point other than for fun. Kinda like my Lucky Charms project ya know?

3 Likes

This is like when people created “meme magick” I think, except with emojis.

3 Likes

Except 4chins linked it to Kek, which circumvented the whole ‘fairly new’ thing, since they were channeling the Egyptian god of Darkness.

2 Likes

Yikes, that’s a weird linking.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you a site where some 4chin people explained it, I won’t link it here because it is somewhat political.

Actually, you’re gonna have to PM me since you have your profile set to hidden…

1 Like

I just checked, he’s hidden but pmable… I had to check cuz I have an open pm with him, so I didn’t know off hand lmao…

Sighs do I gotta teach you all the tricks…

1 Like

Figured it out

1 Like