Also, what would a proper petition look like?:thinking:

1 Like

Lucifer is good for enlightenment

2 Likes

Chant Paimon and Lucifer’s enn, go to a secluded place

2 Likes

I could probably just listen to it I listen to satania’s enns

1 Like

You can also ask him in your mind. Basically connect to his energy and when you feel it and you’ll know when you feel it. Ask him

1 Like

You can use this format:

The way I write petitions is I first tear the paper clockwise or anti-clockwise. Clockwise to bring in, anti-clockwise to send away.

I draw the sigil on one side and write on the other. For the actual writing you can do what’s in the tutorial I linked.

1 Like

Yes, or repeat in your mind

2 Likes

How will I know paimon got my petition someone told me while im in the middle of the test I may hear him speaking to me or something

1 Like

Please do share if you passed after petitioning king paimon. I am also in college.

1 Like

Will do

Thank you sir.

If you’re astral sense of hearing is developed you’ll hear him speak imo. I never heard King Paimon speak unless I was in meditation, that too most of it was visual and I felt it. I usually burn my petitions and get confirmation with the way it burns and I get a vision of the petition being accepted. How do you usually know if a petition has worked?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome :+1:

You could also try a prayer to Lucifer, I used to pray to him and he answered

1 Like

I still failed :disappointed: did I do something wrong with this petition? Upon starting my computer up I felt his presence and heard him and everything

You failed the exam?

Yes

It was unlikely to work on such short time tbh.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I also recommend studying and getting your magick ready way before such an important exam.

Lord knows I’ve been in your situation one too many times!

3 Likes