Emergency ascension?

This is more out of curiosity, than anything else.

Can someone’s ascension be forced or rushed by major spirits? And for emergency purposes? For instance, say someone’s soul was in great danger, and the only solution was ascension, could that happen?

Again, this is just out of curiosity. I’m not suggesting it’s happening to me or anyone else I know.

3 Likes

If the higher self agrees. If not, they’ll just die. Imo, obvs.

3 Likes

An example occurring to me: entities aside, in one of the 3 books of Ur Group’s “Introduction to magic” is written that when death is near, absolutely concentrating or desperately believing in a point of light may be a sort of initiation.

2 Likes

Short answer. Yes but it has nothing to do with ascension.

2 Likes

How so?

1 Like

I will elaborate but my macro thinking isn’t in line with the collective of this forum. Some consider it new age but it’s really old for me. So I don’t mean to be rude, I don’t mind elaborating but I don’t want to waste my time nor yours :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I guess it depends on how you define ascension.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been made to feel that way :confused: you should beable to express your thoughts just like anyone else.

2 Likes

Short answer: yes your evolution can be hastened.

1 Like

I think so. In many cases, the point of ascension is to survive dying in your astral body after death or being forced into reincarnation. So if somehow you are constantly being fed energy, you can live in astral plane without second death.

1 Like

In my opinion the answer is no. Spirits demons ancients whatever you refer to them as, guide you in your ascension. They help you to help yourself getting to that point when you are ready. They cannot ascend you. This is your internal process only.

Emergency purposes is a very vague description.

The world has been in chaos “for the lack of a better term because I don’t like that word” for centuries that, I consider an emergency, there should be more ascended masters walking the face of the earth if that was the case. I just feel that the needs of the planet and the human race as a whole would far outweigh any one individual’s immediate need to become ascended.

But if anybody finds that immediate shortcut, please send me a PM LOL

1 Like