Elohim

Regarding Invocation, I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this before, but if you want to connect to them, just go into a meditative state and say with conviction:

I am Elohim!

Trust me, this really works, because it tunes you into the Elohim frequency. They are a collective consciousness that anyone can tune into and share in their power and wisdom.

1 Like

Hey guys is it possible to invoke the hells or the door to hell sha arimrath ( shaarimoth )?

So, since I have been conflating the Elohim with the Anunnaki for a while now, I have to step back a little and clarify a few things from a scholarly perspective.

It is true that the origin of the two words are identical, with both meaning either “Sky People” or “Children of the Sky God”, carrying a double meaning.

However, Anunnaki, might have originally meant the Sons of Anu in generic terms, in later usage it came to mean those gods that were either on the earth or in the underworld, numbering 600 overall. The gods of heaven numbered 300 and were called the Igigi.

I am using the terms that are in common usage, in actual fact we know more about Sumerian pronunciation and phonetics now compared to when these terms were popularised, so different transliterations are now being used by scholars in the field.

In later usage, Anunnaki became the equivalent of the Biblical Watchers, and the gods of Heaven became the angels of heaven. This is probably why, in the previous channelling, by Enki, he confusingly referred to the Anunnaki as a separate group from the Elohim, somehow part of the same group, but a smaller circle within it. I now see why he did that.

I know these terms can be very confusing, but the more we discuss them, the more clarity we can get, which is a necessity with all the general confusion that is out there, not least because of people like Zecharia Sitchin or David Icke, who I don’t believe acted in good faith, but were trying to push an agenda of their own when they brought these terms into the collective consciousness.

2 Likes

Enki is considered an Annunaki, would he really confuse things? Although, The Igigi are associated with the biblical watchers. The Anunnaki only consist of the main generation of deities. The Igigi are another group of deities from the same pantheon but they also are composed of younger deities such as Marduk.

http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/anunna/index.html

http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/igigi/index.html

They are very rarely equated and that’s only because Shamash and Ishtar are also a part of the Igigi while being Annunaki.

Though I really hate how Zachariah Stichin twisted it due to his poor translations and need to make them aliens.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s confusing, different sources give different classifications and explanations. In the end, the differences may very well be semantic.

I’m reading up on my Sumerian mythology and an important titbit I came across is the difference between gods and demons. Both can be good or evil and reside in any of the three worlds, the main difference between them is free will. Demons cannot act on their own, they are subservient to gods and will only act on their behalf, when instructed to do so.

A channelled message from Inanna:

I am Inanna, In Heaven Queen

My grace I extend to those below

The Dove from me flows

My light the darkness fills

And I lift up those

That in the darkness dwell.

To me you shall apply

When the darkness overcomes you,

To you I shall extend my divine Grace

Which cools down the heat of hellfire

Provides relief like a balm

And healing like the watery deep.

Those, that suffer call me Mother divine,

In heaven I look after my children

And on earth I weep for them.

To the fold they shall return

When the time is right,

And of mortal existence

Their fill they’ve had.

For nothing lasts forever

And even I, the Goddess Divine

At the end of time, my existence will end,

Into the void I shall return

From Whence I came at the beginning of time.

In nothingness, there is everything,

All potential sparkles with unmanifest desire

To be, it yearns, to manifest it creates,

I am the creator who his will fulfils

Who becomes what is created.

In every blade of grass I am present

In every drop of water I sparkle,

In every grain of sand I maintain,

Through the power of Love,

This universe I in my lap hold.

Goddess of Love I am,

I control manifest desire

I am what it becomes through creation,

I fill the space that thus comes into being,

Manifesting all that is desirable and lovely,

Pleasing to the senses and fulfilling for the soul.

Have you had your fill of desires yet?

Have you manifested all that you have desired?

Are your senses now satisfied, your soul at peace?

If to heaven to return you wish, I am in your heart

I am the true desire that therein dwells,

The one that after Heaven longs.

In Heaven you will find what you have always longed for,

Your true desire will manifest,

Peace you will find and infinite Joy too,

If you are ready to take up your place

Amongst the heavenly hosts.

I am Inanna and if you call my name

I will appear for you, whether in your dreams

Or as the true being of light that I am,

But I have never left you,

For I am the Love in your heart.

Extend my divine love, that in your heart dwells

And you will find your way back

To your true home in the Heavens

As has always been ordained

Even before your current incarnation,

Or the individuation of your soul.

1 Like

but they are Aliens, I call shotgun on their spaceship! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

In sumerian books its writed that jehova is one of spirits of desert which till today become god haha
Funny things about their names Elohim El Shaddai etc its like i watch about superman movie when parents talk about their names ALIEN names
But one thing i see , that Lucifer protect his kind better then jehova his kind , when see how much they suffer. This religions are bad they lead only to psychos and endless wars.Problem is every beliver have own thoughts about faith and think only his is right. There is some secrets inside religins 5% truth. Its belived Ahriman is lord of material world and its then explain why this all fake religions and their followers pass throught endless sufferings,fights etc.
If this books like bible tora kuran etc have something powerful, elite leaders would destroy it but nah they leave it to ppl. Even angels etc they choose nice forms as thats most best form for human to accept it. They all seek now that only one religion will exist,one system easy to control. Ppl are disconnected from throught source and creator. Something be put in middle of ppl and their creators that blocks them may it be egregor or some creature and thats why this world go to hell close in future. Hell christian will be here,as i think damn egregor which be feed 2000 years and longer. Since i on Lucifer side my life complete change, but as christian all go bad and backwards. Thats my thoughts for years research and practise. May iam wrong, but religions are fake there exist only only two side faiths light and darkness and they both are inside us. We always rejected our side ,but truth is both sides we need. Darkness and light Lucifer to shine our paths.

1 Like

Yeah, they seem to generate useless drama. All this spiritual war nonsense, when you just want to move forward. Get things done.

Ultimately trying to build your life on anything so unstable is like trying to build on quicksand.

I’m glad Lucifer changed your life, but wouldn’t he also be part of the endless battle drama BS? The way you write about it, it somehow seems he’s made your life more stable. Which is very helpful (and a more loving act than other major entities), if true.

1 Like

Someone created drama and lead ppl wrong way. Thats look like endless war but look like they not enemies. Even many ppl writed expected conflicts when demons angels meet but many say nothing be they talk like old friends. May iam wrong but there is ppl born for light side or darkness. So if dark soul not awaken his memory pray to wrong god its normal things go backwards, same as light soul which still not find its source pray to wrong creature work with…
But ya i can tnx to Lucifer on help because he light on my path throught darkness.

1 Like

That’s an interesting theory!

Sometimes I feel like I may have my wires crossed. Or maybe the people I grew up with (I was thoroughly abused as a kid), crossed them for me.

What was it like when you finally tried the other side and it just worked better? Was the realization instantaneous or did it take awhile?

Which all begs an interesting question… do you view Lucifer as Dark or Light?

1 Like

Lucifer for me is light, even his energy is kind like of light creatures. Satan energy some how heavy dark. Iam not sure but i have feel like may same creature but dark aspect or father son or two brothers. Hm its needed lil time to experience,may sam days. You have feel like someone listen you and ans what you ask. Help when needed, and most of all offerings even when dont need him. Imagine you have friend who you come only when need something that kind shit. Similar with mother Lilith its awake some feels of love and pride. Idk i tryed work before all this with angels,god etc nothing worked like doors closed. Iam not evil thats may why show diferent to me demons etc. . Its old saying that to evil ppl creatures come in evil form to good in human shape etc. Somewhere i read Satan say that Lucifer is part of him stuck in diferent world. Sound like parallel universe or something… In my practise its feel like two diferent energys… Creatures have light dark aspect.

1 Like