Elevating POMBA GIRA

I said her prayer on the seventh day i went to the crossroad for secrifices and the following day my partner confessed he cheated on me ,and when i quiet my mind i kept hearing a voice of a woman talking saying “sasiyenaa” and many words i dont understand

I know, I was really hoping for a swift change, but so far nothing. Completed the 7 day ritual last week, on the 7th day I left the offerings at the crossroads, which in a city of 8mln. people was quite a task, but i did it! I’m a complete novice, so maybe I did something incorrectly, but I was respectful in all my actions.
I’m wondering, shall i repeat it? Or shall I give it some time (it’s been only a few days). Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @GGirl. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

What if someone interrupted you while doing the ritual? Do you feel a certain way after doing the ritual?

Thank you for your welcome. A brief introduction has been posted.

2 Likes

Any results

Sadly nothing… yet