Egyptian Dieties and Goetia

Please delete my account. Thank You.

Why do you want to leave?

Is it just because members of the forum aren’t making connections between Demons and Egyptian Gods? If you want to work with Egyptian Gods, work with them, you don’t need to work with the Egyptian Gods-as-Demons to be allowed on this forum.

Hell, I’m a Buddhist, no one’s kicked me out yet

8 Likes

Aamon is argued to be Amon/Amun but it’s also argued he’s Ba’al Hamon as well

Amun

Ba’al Hammon

Aamon

2 Likes

As for Sekhmet, I am not sure. In terms of the Egyptian Gods I know that she exists as the warrior aspect of the cat goddess Bastet but that’s all I know really

2 Likes

Then we have their child Khonsu who is seen as the god of the moon. Thing is, I’ve yet to see any form of demon counterpart to Khonsu whatsoever. Hell, I’ve never even heard of a lunar demon

6 Likes

i am thinking same as you that there are some entities out there whitch have had multipersonifications across history due to their interactions with diffrent cultures and sivilisations, if poeple had many wars to get dealt with then that entity bestow them strength and courage and they call it ishtar godess of war fertility and love, but if they had a long time of peace they call it isis godess of knowledge magick and love… go on with your ideas about this subjects but study more , practice till you conclude that your idea are wrong or right.

3 Likes

I closed the member’s account, no idea whether the request was linked to this topic but they asked, so… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Aww.

1 Like

Bael-Ba’al Hadad/Enlil/Amun
Vassago-Pruflas/Bufas
Gamigin-Samigina
Agares-Argus/Shu
Amon-Amon-Ra/Marduk/Resheph
Paimon-Arsu/Ruda
Sitri-Set
Eligos-Abigor
Botis-Apep
Bathin-Nepthys
Marax-Maat
Ipos-Anubis
Aim-Harborym
Naberius-Nebiros/cerebus
Glasya-Labolas-Caacrinolas
Berith-Ba’al Berith/Nimrod/Geb
Astaroth-Anat/Inanna/Ishtar/Hathor?/Nut
Forneus-Isis
Asmoday-Éshma/Aēsma/Sakhr
Phenex-Phoenix/Bennu Bird
Halphas-Malthus
Raum-Aum/Khnum
Focalor-Lucifuge Rofocale (subordinates-Agares/Marbas
Haagenti-Bastet
Orias-Osiris
Zagan-Dagon/Path/Satan?
Andras-Andrasta
Haures/Purson-Horus? MWFord’s Necrominon
Andrealphus-Melek-Taus/Adramelech
Kimaris-Khepri
Belial-Mot
Decarabia-Abraxas

Bonus Round!
Pazuzu-Bes
Lilith-Lamashtu

Welcome back @nicholas_biddlingmei As you haven’t yet properly introduced yourself as is required here, *PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Dude No Vassago is not Prince Bufas or Pruslas. Sorry. This list is wack I’m just telling you straight up simple and plain. Sitri is not set. Dude they don’t even share the same offices. Wrap your mind around that.

1 Like

Collin de Plancy (1863) (paraphrased)
As high prince and grand duke of hell, Pruflas/Bufas commands 26 legions. In Babylon, where he shall reign, he has the head of an owl. Pruflas facilitates quarrels and wars, provokes discord, and generates poverty. He will respond to all he is asked to do.

download (12)

Vassago is completely different spirit.

Did you just compile this list for fun?
Have you actually worked with ANY of these spirits?

4 Likes

Has it never occured to you to simply respect the gods as they are without trying to force them to share a name with a spirit that is different than they are? Not everyone has to have another name. Also, some of these aren’t even Egyptian. Look at offices–at least!-- if you’re trying to play matchy-matchy with these gods. And really, let’s just take a look at some of these.

Absolutely not. Have you evoked them? Do you know their energy? Clearly not. Furcalor drowns people as a hobby and Lucifuge is a practical problem-solver and helper.

WHAT?? Bes as in Beset? Pazuzu has twin snake dicks and plays with the weather. Beset protects women and infants.

Is Wikipedia your source for everything? Or is the gaming world?

4 Likes

:point_up_2:This!!

3 Likes

For myself I understand some are Gods of old past such as Baal, Lilith, Moloch ect. But my personal experience (a person who had worked with the Egyptian gods at one point in the past) they are not the same. Do they could they work together? Well I see why not. Some carry similar vibe such as Osiris, Seth, Sekhmet ect. But to call them a demon in my experience would be a huge knee where the sun don’t shine.

Gods especially the Egyptian Gods are very much ones that you have to respect and show it. Does it mean that there is no demon out there that is Egyptian in Origin that some may get confused on? Nope I’m sure there is! But everyone’s experiences is going to be different sooooo I’m not going to bash. However just because they may have similar names, similar things in common or even “energy” does not mean they are the same. To no offense to anyone out there that is like this, you can’t group ALL the Goddesses and ALL the Gods together and say “They are all the same being! Just different masks of THE Goddess!” :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused::expressionless: Be like someone taking all of the people that has my name (which is a lot not going to lie, every place I go to has at LEAST one of me lol) and group us together and say “You are different masks of BLAH! You are the same person!” :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Sitri is not Set :flushed:

Nope Decarabia is not Abraxas. The secret behind Abraxas is one of the most protected and cherished. Anyway that list is a lot of BS

Some of the equations just don’t work. However, some do. Astaroth is definitely Astarte. Bael is definitely Baal. Baal is equated with Set and is a better fit than Sitri, who only bares a small phonetic relationship. Osé is a better fit, nature-wise. Here are the common equations.

Marax = Maat
Sitri = Set
Amon = Amon-Ra
Ipos = Anubis (Apis fits Ipos better)
Orias = Osiris

I’d offer the following;
Naberius = Anubis
Osé = Set
Buné = Wadjet
Haures = Horus (Hor Deshur)
Decarabia = Isis
Purson = Ptah
Sabnock = Sekhmet
Marbas = Maahes

You’ll have plenty of naysayers, but if you’re looking for godforms, hopefully this helps. The second edition of The Book of Solomon’s Magick is due to hit press any day, and I think it’ll match your angle.

1 Like

Welcome @Michael_Johnson It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like