Edelweiss, a new magician?

Hi, you can call me Édelweiss, I live in France.

I’m a skeptic and totally new to ‘’ the world of magick’’ and would love to progress and see results quite fast honestly, in any way possible.
I will probably need help and be curious about anyhting that you wanna share, I just want to learn everything I can.
I, for now tried some of the sigils in the necronomicon spellbook (50 names of Marduk) without really any effect or strange stuff happening even if I think I did everything right.
Well I think that’s all, if anyone needs anything or wants to talk about something, don’t ever hesitate to. Thanks for reading. (also planned doing some rituals of the satanic Bible, will write about that if anyone interested when I will have the material required(and the knowledge))(excuse my poor English)

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome.
First things first, if you’re completely new then you’ll want to get your meditation and energy work down first. You won’t see any results until you learn to work the energy properly.
After that, you can make a start. Bear in mind you won’t be seeing what is commonly considered fast results, but you could be pretty good within a few years ( provided you’ve the talent )
You’ll be receiving some beginner info shortly and can search for more using the search function.

4 Likes

Here’s an issue, you lead with… “I’m a sceptic.” I assume you mean Skeptic. Which in the majik world will be your downfall. If you want real success, then you must learn to remove the barriers from your own mind first. Otherwise, welcome and good luck

2 Likes

Thanks.

Can you tell me more about this please?

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try to work on it.

And could you give me any info in some beginner stuff to do? Thanks.

Welcome to the Family! If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

1 Like

That’s why I’m asking how to get on and off the horse.

Like I said, you should receive some info via pm. You can also search for meditation methods and energy work using the search function.
Edit: sorry, misread “beginner” as “bigger”. My bad. I’m scrying a sigil so my focus isn’t entirely here atm
If you type how to meditate into the search bar, you should turn up some useful stuff. There’s also some good info on joy of Satan, I’ll send you a link

1 Like

Here’s a link to the joy of Satan meditation I was talking about: Trance

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m highly interested in cartomancy by the way, dm me when you can, if you want.

1 Like

Just a heads up, as a newcomer to the forum, you do not have the ability to PM members. It is restricted by the system until you have reached a certain threshold of activity, and then it automatically unlocks. A member can message you, and you can reply, but you cannot initiate.

1 Like

Just noticed it, thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Edelweiss. You’ll find a wealth of information here, lots of helpful and knowledgeable members.

2 Likes

Welcome!

I wouldn’t look too far in the joy of satan (unless you want to get into neo-nazism), but their beginner meditations are not bad. Here’s a few links for basic chakra and energy work!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, you’re helping me a lot.

When I was in a rhp Occult Lodge I was known as “Doubting Thomas”. Scepticism has helped keep me sane. That said, over time my scepticism grew weaker. It’s still there and I cherish it, but it doesn’t impinge on my work anymore. The more experiences the less doubt. Apart from my ramblings, everything you posted is spot on correct.

Al.

1 Like