Edelweiss, a new magician?

Hello, can you dm me when you have the time please, i would like to talk a bit. And ask some questions, if you want, obviously.

1 Like

Well, I could show you some things that I promise you would belive in it, it will come with time don’t worry just keep progress.

1 Like

Well, i’m listening. What do you mean by “keep progress” ? And what are you talking about ?

1 Like

Doubts will dissolve with a time that’s what I mean, and by progress well, I mean that the more you practice the better you are and you will see everything how it really looks.

1 Like

Sure, just dm’d you

1 Like

But, You told me, that :

“Well, I could show you some things that I promise you would belive in it”

So, i’m asking what is it ?

1 Like

A most simple example is fucking up light from nowhere or hearing footsteps, seeing beings and energy with an evolution of your 3rd eye.

1 Like

You see, the thing with being skeptic and having doubts, is that i don’t know at all how reliable it is. I mean, i do not have tangible evidences, and as a consider myself as a scientific, trying the same thing over and over expecting different results isn’t really in my nature. So it makes everything kinda suspicious until i know it exists.

1 Like

Well there isn’t another way then checking it on yourself, the thing that could work at first for you to prove it, but I don’t really recommend it for novices. But who am I to stop anyone?
Letter to Lilith, you would automatically feel results of it, physical touch is good enough isn’t it?
Or evocation of some being, fire from the candle would go crazy or other strange stuff.

1 Like

Don’t expect the same results when you are just beginner, to make something work perfectly you need to master it before.

1 Like

Can you tell, me how to do the things you quoted ? Thanks for your answers.

1 Like

Letter to Lilith

And normal evocation is something you can find on this forum as well, but the first example will work best.

Before you will do it, be sure just don’t fuck your life up with a stupid choice.
Well, that’s how I started my journey gladly I was sure about my choice so I don’t regret it.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

If you got more questions, feel free to ask.

1 Like