Eating Meat

Everyone knows if you eat less your stomach shrinks, the less you eat the more energy you have for more important things like Occult stuff, Super powers, communication with nonhuman entities, they set the diet rules so our energy is all used up and then we have extreme difficulty doing other things, its set so we lose, break the rules, ignore what they say, do what best serves you

I became vegetarian at age 12 by myself, I had asked my parents earlier at age 8 but they did not agree but at 12 I was old enough to push it through. I was never into meat and I was always sensitive for energies and to be vegetarian felt most natural and most clean in energy to me. I don’t even remember where I got it from, because in those times it wasn’t at all a thing where I lived, it really came from within.
To ground and work with lower energies, people act like you need flesh, but I can eat a carrot too for that :woman_shrugging:
I have been vegan on and off, but noticed my body likes eggs and butter, but not so much milk on it’s own so I just keep my own rules for that. I find heavy meat eaters most of the time ugly and sticky looking, there is a certain skin radiation that is a big turn off, it’s hard to explain but strict vegans can have a weak aura too, when they’re not substituting enough with plant proteins and become wrinkly. I do feel that my vegetarian lifestyle helped with not ageing, I always get guessed 8-10 years younger than what I am even though I had quite a rough life.
Listen to your body and how you feel most strong, find your own balance it is imo.