Eating Meat

this explanation makes PERFECT sense !!!

Hi :slight_smile:

What is put in meat, especially in the u.s. or at mc donalds is made to decimate people
slowly, or when combined with other things just cause nasty things you wouldn’t even know where it come from (though it can be researched). I kid you not, I saw a video once where Mc.Donalds that works hand in hand with the illuminati was caught with having human meat in their machines, and a whistleblower said that it happened not by accident but that baby parts and human parts did get processed more regularly. The illuminati also WANTS to decimate humanity, it’s just what they do, and they do that through other types of meat too, putting a lot of crap into it- So those that eat meat, especially red meat can be the heaviest, I occasionally eat lighter meat such as chicken but it’s not guaranteed to be healthy everywhere. You also might want to check out how mc.nuggest are made…; I mean, at a certain point, in general, one comes to realize that the respect for life,
from a right hand or left hand is a natural and fundamental part of how one operates in this cosmos. You are the Source (as your true Self) of all in oneness and equality with all life-and there’s a point where you come to realize the truth of that, and that the source is in all, and runs on this principle- the more you awaken to more you realize that it’s ultimately you you are doing these things to. In the case of baneful magick white or black, also you generally do things based upon having the other realize the respect for life too, ultimately especially when it comes to life and death matters. Even Lucifer cares for morality in the grand scheme of things.

The energy of * fear * is often coming in meat, most beings know that they are going to die, and the effect of it, energetically and biologically is not beneficial for the human body, nor energy layers.

So far so good is not really the attitude to go, because poinonous substances are poisonous substances - one only comes so far in getting lucky, when the bucket is full, it is full.

Some meats are not so contaminated- however when fear is heavily induced in meat it will lower your consciousness or keep it low. E.A. makes a statement somewhere that he was being asked to become a vegetarian by demons (and angels I’m sure would say that too)

You can be cleansed by beings but they ultimately want you to be pure, energetically.
Eggs for example have everything that is in meat. However I am not sure what angels or demons think yet about eating eggs. If anyone wants to be most wise for themselves on this subject, there’s nothing like directly asking the spirits, to be 100 percent on point, which is what we all ultimately wish, for the best of ourselves, and to properly inform our fellow magicians, …)

Peace

4 Likes

Exactly like that! XD

1 Like

I love meat. In Texas, we have particularly good meat. It’s all organic and no hormones or any of that ilk.

It’s lovely:
meeeeat

7 Likes

Mmm looks juicy :blush:

3 Likes

Do vegan girls swallow?

7 Likes

eats deer steak. Meet balls, chicken and greasy foods

“Huh…?”

5 Likes

Women & Strawberries

I love meat. Most of my life I’ve been vegetarian. For some time I was pretty close to vegan. I’m not vegetarian because I love animals. I’m vegetarian because I hate vegetables! These days I eat ‘Free Range’ eggs, diary product and the occasional piece of fish or prawns.

I became vegetarian for ethical reasons. The immense suffering and horror is no longer because of me. I use plastic belts and shoes. There are so many vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains that if you ate two new ones everyday you’d die before you tasted them all. Then there’s different cooking techniques. I also take mineral and vitamin supplementation – especially magnesium and calcium (but not taken together).

Magickally I can’t comment because I don’t remember. I’ve been counselled (straight-faced) by rhp practitioners that by eating meat you’ll be a better Magician, but I forget why. If I was driving and I killed a rabbit, sheep, cow, pig or chicken I’d build a fire right there and start cooking. I didn’t mean to kill it so I’m not going to waste it. When they produce cloned meat I’ll eat meat again.

For my age and medical condition I’m doing a lot better than people – some younger - who started off with no medical conditions. Finally, I have found that women who don’t use dairy products tend to smell and taste a lot better. This quickly changes when dairy products are consumed.

Al.
P.s. When next eating fresh strawberries have these with (fresh) course-ground pepper. It really heightens the flavour. Also, chewed up strawberry held around the teeth helps to whiten – over time.

4 Likes

Only if there’s ranch on it.

4 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind

2 Likes

Since I’ve started meditating, I’ve started to have a dislike for meat. I’m a steak and chicken loving guy, but it’s started tasting not so good these past couple days. Leaning more toward fruits and veggies.

3 Likes

From my experience of being vegan in the past, I felt like a woman, my testosterone levels dropped, my head was in the clouds and I was very ungrounded, training with deities like anubis and set, they showed me the benefits of eating meat and how it serves in cognitive function, it’s almost like a bridge to the lower realms which can be good if you’re diet is balanced

I personally don’t eat red meat tho occasionally I’ll eat lamb, I mainly eat chicken and fish as meats, the rest is fasting, supplements, beans and dairy, veggies don’t take a huge part of diet except my pea protein powder, overall I prefer a balanced diet, I eat one a day with one coffee in the morning and 2 protein shakes throughout the day, besides that I just fast

Doing pranayama before you eat or breathing in sunlight before eating can allow your cells to absorb more of the nutrients in the food, blessing your food can also be very transformative, some magicians I know connect to spirits, deities, ancestors and cultural spirits through food, you are what you eat, and since you’re not a plant lol I guess your should eat meat…

Depends on the person, I don’t like the submissive yogi way, a lot of them are full of it in my opinion, the true masters know that everyone’s body is different, if you’re more sethian, draconian etc, if you carry these aspects in your DNA then meat will definitely help, but eventually, hundreds of years from now people will stop eating completely, so just enjoy the food while it lasts :joy:

2 Likes

My third eye is open and I am moderately psychic, and I can still improve. I am a natural channeler.
I could be a closet vegetarian, but my dad and relatives always makes sure I eat lots of meat when I eat with them.
I love meat, and I never successfully went vegan or full vegetarian.
I don’t think it affects your psychic abilities, as long as your meditation program is not watered down and you could do better, and you work on your psychic powers, astral senses daily and consistently.

2 Likes

Also once you start awakening and raising your kundalini serpent, you will want to eat meat once in a while, even if not everyday-depending on your food budget and preferences-because meat is very grounding. The kundalini awakening process can tend to make one dreamy, spacey or not feeling grounded. Diet helps a lot in this case, in feeling grounded and stable.

2 Likes

By those that care for such things as “karma” and “spiritual ‘evolution’”, the illusion that eating meat is irrelevant shouldnt be entertained, and those that shed blood for more reasons than for mundane consumption wouldnt care.

Eating meat has helped me alot

so fish is clean, if from a proper source :thinking:
since they dont even have the capacity to feel pain.
~freaking weirdos.

(later added): i better not think about the implications, regardin the deep-ones :rofl: they might take offense.

that reminded me to a scene from maxpayne 2:

wait until you hear that one guy going on about “the flesh”
trivia: tbh, i often ruined the atmosphere by blowing up the place with a swarm of grenades

This years mahashivratri made me drop meat

Mother Isis quite literally told me not to eat flesh and that it wasn’t good for the soul…

I haven’t eaten meat in probably 2 weeks and I feel great, my life feels way more colorful and I can even see my face getting more lean…

Santos Bonacci Talks about flesh eating equal to ejaculation and how it distorts the chrism oil or the Amrita nectar… I do feel like eating meat occasionally can help but I’ve been told to stay away from fish for some reason

Chicken has so many hormones and I can’t even digest red meat without feeling depressed and my gut on fire I feel like it’s a natural process

However I’ve noticed meat eating to be a very sethian quality, I could definitely see it thriving in LHP consciousness

1 Like

i eat around 180-190 gr of protein daily😅
Bodybuilding and meat goes hand by hand

1 Like