Eating human meat and meditating in cremation grounds

Hi, guys!

What are your opinions about eating human flesh and meditating in cremation grounds? And are there any benefits to it?

I was thinking about turning a little hardcore and was wondering about meditating in cremation grounds and eating meat of human corpses and if it could help me in getting over my fear of corpses.

RHP practitioners, don’t curse me, I’m just asking a damn question.

3 Likes

Why exactly are you afraid of corpses?
Like, why?

6 Likes

Because they are creepy, I guess.

2 Likes

Sure, that’s what the Aghoris do.

3 Likes

Dude.
They are DEAD.
Literally.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: no eating … your idea would bring you only health problems

10 Likes

Lot of ritual and cultural beliefs built around to eating human meat, but these bodies are fresh. Avoid this idea for your health.

But if you want to fight and overcome this fear, the key in my opinion is not that eat them, as the arachnophobia won’t being beated by eating spiders.

First you have to realize that dead bodies are nothing more than posthumous, empty objects.

9 Likes

I know, that’s why I’m asking this question. :sweat_smile:

And if I could meditate in creepy and disturbing environment of cremation grounds then I would not have much problem in meditating anywhere else in the world.

2 Likes

Thats probably true

2 Likes

Understanding and knowing is the main key in overcoming your all fear, I think. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you sure corpses aren’t just a symbol of your fear of death? If not then the Buddhists have an effective death meditation that may help.

4 Likes

Yep, that could be harmful for my health, there’s no doubt about it.

It’s fine. The dead don’t bother you. :slight_smile:

In my experience, my “mental chatter” goes quiet for a few days.

You would probably consume flesh with a shitton of formaldehyde, if you decided to visit a grave in a modern (and not abandoned) cemetery. :upside_down_face:
There’s also the risk of developing gastrointestinal diseases, getting exposed to bloodborne pathogens and Kuru, if one eats the brain.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I do not have any fears of death itself.

Thanks for the link, I will read it later.

1 Like

I had master and he is necromancer … he was training me for 1 year and i still did not fully overcome my fear of corpses…because i hate that smell, the way they look so i found out that necromancy is not my thing :joy: he was doing with me a lot of excercises but still :woman_shrugging:t2: i am too fancy :joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s a bad idea. But it really depends on each person. Anything we see, do, feel and think can and will be used for us or against us by the subconscious mind.

While for some people eating human flesh wouldn’t be any different than eating anything else, it could cause a curse to someone else because this action will be understood by the subconscious, the same way a spell is perceived. The thing to watch for in this context are your beliefs intentions and emotions towards this experience.

I hope that makes sense.

From a spiritual point of view. The act can be used as part of a ceremony or ritual. In this case it will have whatever spiritual effect you intend for it.

You’re free to try if you wish, just make sure you have the right mindset when you’re doing that, or there’s a specific spiritual purpose, or it may cause lots of problems you do not need.

Personally I wouldn’t do it because I work with death energy, and that requires respect for the dead and anything related to it. Including dead bodies.

5 Likes

Without trolling your post reminds me of the movie Ravenous. Why do you want to spoil your body which you can use for your spiritual ascent?

Meditating in the cremation grounds is a great idea for sure if you think staying still amidst dark energies and dark entities will help significantly.

If you are fascinated by aghoris they do it to overcome their revulsion toward the nastiest and digusting things known to human experience, the quickest way to see everything coming from one true source. What is your motivation to eat a corpse?

5 Likes

Meditating in cremation grounds? I don’t see why not.

Eating a corpse to get over your fear of them?

First:
image Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Second: even people on the LHP would think this is nasty.

Third: there are far more practical ways of overcoming your fear of corpses. Eating them is not one of them.

Fourth:
image Johnny Depp Cannibalism GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

10 Likes

To overcome my fear of dead bodies and since you mentioned Aghoris, I would also love to get over the feeling of disgust that comes with eating “unclean” things.

I don’t see it as spoiling my own body, we humans eat other animals’ meat all the time, and it isn’t a very big deal in my opinion and I’m thinking about indulging in cannibalism for my own ascent, to get over my fears.

1 Like

To overcome the fear there are several ways but if you made up your mind don’t let anyone know, else you will be behind bars or stoned. Heard about the Russian doll guy, who used to unearth corpses of girls from young to teens and keep them in their parents’ basesment for several years?

He used to dress them nicely, watch TV sitting next to them and have dinner. That is creepy af.

2 Likes