Easy spirit to work with?

Hello:

I’m wondering what yall recommend for someone new to evocation - which spirit from the goetia or the qlippoth would be an easier one to work with? From your all’s experience? Thanks! And whichever you suggest, what is your reasoning for saying that? Have you had a good experience?

2 Likes

I would highly recommend Lady Astaroth.She is beautiful,friendly spirit,very patient with beginners. :blush:

3 Likes

WOW. That is twice now that she was recommended to me. I guess I need to give more time with her!

2 Likes

That depends on what your goals are

1 Like

Im primarily looking for a spirit that is willing to be a teacher and guide to me.

So what would you like to learn ? Is it a specific area, or do you want to gain a better grasp of the basics ?
Different spirits are good at different things, so it’s important to have a clear goal when selecting a spirit to work with

2 Likes

I’m just mainly trying to figure out how to communicate with spirits. That’s my main goal and learning from them to grow spiritually and ascend as a human being.

If you’re just trying to hone your communication powers, start with ghosts. Go to a cemetery with a blank piece of paper and sit and try automatic writing. Try EVPs with a digital recorder. Once you feel you’re open to their messages, move up to goetia. Agares or Seere are pretty nice to work with.

Astaroth is my first spirit that I’m trying to work with. Her name came to my life out of nowhere and there’s something attracting about her sigil. I’m looking forward to meeting her.

2 Likes

shes a great anxient sourxe of knowledge and abundanxe. she also helps with xlairvoyanxe and dejavu like visions

Now that you mention deja vu’s, I hadn’t had one in a long long time but yesterday I had a massive deja vu that felt like I’ve experienced it not just twice but more. I have been meditating to Astaroth for a few days now. Might be a coincidence but still a strange timing for sure.

yah thats her for sure. she helps with also bexoming aware of thoughts and to remember dreams better. if u dont have one already, try keeping a dream journal next to ur bed, and upon waking up write what u remember.

Wishing the best, the one I worked best with is Azezel and Leviathan. But Astaroth loves to be praised is all I know about her.

This question is hard to answer and it comes up so much lol.

The answer the easy way :
Goetia : Lucifer
Reason - He’s the most patient with new people / practitioners. In my experience anyway.

The answer the hard way?:
This all depends on your level as a practitioner, where you find comfort as the setting is just as important as the person, and how many years you have been contemplating this and what is stopping you.

My personal experience is that you can easily grasp the ideal of working with whoever, wherever, whenever but then you end up with less knowledge in the long-run. You have to actively learn about the entities you are working with and how those entities manipulate the physical plane as well as relate to the pre-controlled functions of the sub-conscious mind in your day to day life.

There is no one easy entity to work with than the other, there are only some with more information available on who or what they may be in relation to yourself.

Lucifer.
He is the most patient.
Yes. Many times. He is a good teacher but he will quickly become a stricter one if you don’t pay attention to the obvious.

4 Likes

If you have any questions PM me :wink:

If only I knew how to send PM’s :sweat_smile: I have questions!

To be technical, Lucifer is not one of the 72 spirits of the Lemegeton’s Goetia, though he is indirectly mentioned.

2 Likes

Astaroth. She wont do much herself at first but her and her associations are all known to be patient and friendly.

She is my gd, any wish or desire i need, a demon that is associated with her comes. So it makes it rather obvious whos listening, right?

Her associates in the order they worked with me:
*King paimon(i believe they simply work together as king paimon isnt interested in love but appreciates its value in teaching, so im guessing thats why he works with her, to have her matchmake his students to manifest some sort of lesson)
*sargatanas(had sexual anxiety, he helped me find my confidence)
*amon(have childhood trauma, he taught me to let go, he also supported me by sending me signs everytime i was feeling alon after my breakup. I appreciate his comfort and guidance)

• lilith has sent me signs as well, but thats because she was trying to help my depressed ex gf. Who she is helping because i asked for it😅. Thank you mother lilith, i can rest easy knowing she will be guided and helped.

So thanks to all these entities. And i suggest reaching out to them as you work with astaroth. I find buildimg a relationship with entities AND their associations makes for a healthier more beneficial relationship between the sorceror and the spirits.

Mutual friends, ye know

3 Likes

I’ve thought of contacting King Paimon as well while I’m trying to establish a connection with Astaroth but I have a feeling I shouldn’t “stack up” with too many spirits before I have managed to succesfully contact my first one. King Paimon has a welcoming vibe to him, and seems like a great tutor from what I’ve read here.

work with multipl just dont have multiple pacts.

If you work with 1 without a pact, they will be sending other demons to help with things they dont specialize in anyways. If you want to only work with one entity. Form a 1 year pact for learnin, and have it in the pact that the spirit will keep other spirits from contacting you for the year. That may work.

As far as my experience goes however, you are ALWAYS working wih multiple spirits.

1 Like