Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

are you able to see them when you are not in the TGS?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

ok i really thought you had to be in the TGS or the crossroads to actually see them.
interesting.

1 Like

Thank you. How we can open astral senses prefect?

1 Like

You may use a bowl with water, your cellphone or laptop, a black mirror or a crystal ball (as well as tarot and runes).
It would be best to have only the light of a candle, anyway relax your vision and look at the water or black surface etc. Clasp your fingers with thumb’s fingertips touching each other, breathe deeply and slowly, empty your mind.
Even not thinking about a specific thing, just that act of scrying maybe improves clairvoyance.
Watch this

And you may find some of the other videos helpful too.
7 Likes

Hey this is evocation right can anyone give me link for guide of invocation

This is invocation.

2 Likes

Yes, this is invocation, I just call it summoning, since it’s easier to understand (plus, many people confuse invocation with evocation, so calling it summoning makes things easier).

4 Likes

hey do you know about shiva?

I have heard some things about that spirit, but I don’t know much.

He is not a spirit actually you can watch videos

1 Like

Lord Shiva holds a pivotal position in the Holy Trinity. While Lord Brahma plays the role of a Creator and Lord Vishnu plays the role of the Preserver, Lord Shiva, is essentially the Destroyer. However, stories also suggest that this mighty Lord was created thanks to an argument between Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu

And i can bet u heard about devi kali
Well shez lord Shiva’s wife, but just in other aspect
Read this

And sorry for my poor English

This is a good tut’. Definitely shows how easy this stuff can be if you let it.

1 Like

This is an effective technique for someone who has never attempted such a thing? Are there other techniques I can practice to help with summoning?

1 Like

It’s a really easy method and it can work even if it’s your first time. In my experience, this is the easiest way I found. I mostly shared it for new magi, so don’t worry about it.

However, do note that you need to have opened your astral senses, in order to hear/feel/see the spirit. That goes for any method you use in order to summon said spirit.

2 Likes

So in that regard what are some common practices to help open my astral senses? I…feel aware just in everyday life which is really what brought me to this forum not sure if that means my astral senses are opened or partially atleast what are some techniques I can focus on to enhance this?

Mainly meditation. Meditate daily for 10-15 minutes and after a few days/weeks, you’ll notice some neat results.

3 Likes

Wow seems very simple yet effective, I love it! Somehow I feel like this matches my style the most…
My first ever evocation was for Bune and all I used was my intent and her sigil on my smartphone :sob:
I followed a simple tutorial I found here which the guy also did it only with his phone and it still succeeded but I lost the link-
So during the process, she really did come since I could feel her presence (even though I have never really felt spirits before that, I still tried to rely on my senses as much as I could) I stated how grateful I was and told her my request, then thanked her again for coming before I finally closed the ritual or whatever I tried to do.

Got the money in a few days :’’’) It was a wonderful experience but I have never evoked any other spirit again since that day hehe… Maybe I should try this one for my second time??
Oh yea I forgot to mention that at the time I still didn’t know Bune was a female… It’s great that she still decided to help me despite that

3 Likes

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Spirits don’t have a gender, but they may have a preference on how to appear to us.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m glad you liked it :blush:

Yea I actually tend to believe that too… But that’s why since I thought Bune prefers to appear as female I was afraid I might have irked her somehow for mistaking her to be a male… But hey even the books potrayed her to be a male right? :yum:

2 Likes