Easy love and attraction amulet

About a month ago, I wanted to create a love and attraction amulet but I didn’t really have the time to sit down and plan a spell or invoke anyone in particular.

I have a necklace that I wear every day and was given to me by a loved one. On a whim, I sat down and meditated for about 10 minutes both to calm myself and fill my thoughts with love and desiring thoughts about myself. I lit a white candle that was already on my altar and so I didn’t need to do anything special.

I spent another 10 minutes holding the necklace over the flame of the white candle. I spoke into it my intentions. I don’t remember exact words, but it was a lot of stuff along these lines:

"When wearing this necklace:

• Men and women will find me more interesting and alluring
  • Everyone I meet will want to talk to me and get to know me
  • All men will find me sexually attractive
  • I will charm every person I meet
    etc. etc. etc."

What matters here is your intentions are clear, you are intensely putting your focus and energy into that amulet, and you are speaking your words with passion and conviction. You have to be intense with your words and thoughts if you want your results to be intense.

Since then, I have been wearing the necklace daily. I have had multiple men approach me for dates. My customers have all been way more friendly and open towards me at work, and I’ve had male customers flirt with me. One customer even offered me marriage (hahaha). People I meet at random have been a lot more friendly to me in general. I even saw a difference on those days where I felt like I looked like garbage, was grumpy, or was too tired to bother with dressing up or makeup.

The amulet seems to be a success! I wanted to share this for anyone else that wants to give it a try. It’s super easy and requires nothing special.

9 Likes

Oh I like it! I can see exactly why this is effective. It’s simple, accessible and self reliant. If you don’t mind, I’m adding it to the Love Collection to make it easier to find in future. :smiley:

2 Likes