Easy curses to kill someone?

thank you for sharing

1 Like

If you want to know a really gory excellent game 4 PS4 pro or Xbox a game called ā€œAGONYā€ i have been playing the game it is very awesome going on a journey through Hell, in the game one of the scene there is this woman standing with legs spread while naked and she is literally split from her pussy up to her sternum rib cage showing her intestines, and a baby henging between her legs, on a unbilicale cord, also i can possess any of the damned after a Demon killed me i have to be quick to find another body to possess male or female damned.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t pertain to the topic but thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

No it doesnā€™t giggles but maybe the video game will make reptilian feel better.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s true, I love some horror games or movies when I need to feel better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

will get it today!

1 Like

I already over this! Iā€™ve decided I wouldnā€™t curse him. Cuz as @Fallen_Angel said iā€™m A growing deity while heā€™s just a human. So as a god, I shouldnā€™t care about something so little

3 Likes

I know myself when i was at school how mean and vicious some kids can get some change when they get older, some never change, if you desided not to curse, you could try to dodge send bully, donā€™t go around where bully goes hide but be aware if bully has got gangs of friends, and your hiding so bully can find you, other kids who is friends of bully they usually report back to bully to inform where you are, get bully exspelled.

2 Likes

@Reptilian while usually most of what @DarkestKnight talks about is extremely helpful, I would heavily recommend against using a pendulum. Theyā€™re not at all accurate, and itā€™s very easy to get the answers that you want instead of the correct answers. This is because pendulums use what is called the ideometer effect. I can easily make a pendulum say whatever I want.

I highly recommend that you get E.A.'s Mastering Divination Course in it he starts off with some theory, goes through the use of pendulums, automatic writing, and dowsing rods, so that you understand their limitations and extreme untrustworthy nature. He then goes through Tarot and Runes, teaching you how to utilize your intuition to read not only those two but also eggs (ovomancy) and tea leaves (tasseomancy). Then he goes onto methods of scrying using fire, blood, water, and a mirror. Then he teaches you how to receive any answer to any question that you have by directly immersing yourself into your consciousness, true omniscience.

4 Likes

I agree, but the pendulum is fine to start with, as most people do, before moving on to more complex methods like tarot. It is indeed limited, but can give accurate yes and no answers if done properly.

I also agree with the recommendation of EAā€™s Divination course wholeheartedly, but even in said course, EA has the student learn to use a pendulum. Thatā€™s why in the workbook for the course, in the list of supplies needed, a pendulum is listed. He wouldnā€™t have put it in if all he was going to tell the student is that it doesnā€™t work and leave it at that.

You make good points. The pendulum is not something to rely on, but is simply a learning tool. :+1:

Itā€™s all moot though because @Reptilian said he was going to ask his teacher anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But thatā€™s exactly what he does. In the third section about 50 minutes in he literally says, ā€œAnd hereā€™s my issue, first, with the pendulum. Even though youā€™re swinging it and letting it do what it does, the actual mechanism is tremors occuring in your hands that are spinning it a certain way.ā€

He then goes on for a bit talking about a polygraph machine and he manufacturers a false answer on the Pendulum and he says, ā€œHow can I rely on this [pendulum]? I canā€™t.ā€

The reason that he teaches it is because of his teaching method which he describes in the first section. What he calls the Rectified Sheldrake Principle. He is teaching you in the order that he learned everything. And of all the things that he teaches in the ideometer effect section that is legitimately useful is the Ouija Board, he has some insane stories about it. But, the pendulum is completely useless for any purpose of divination. And E.A. says as much.

1 Like

Pendulumā€™s a great tool when you understand its limitations and special abilities IMO, bit random but just saying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of special abilities does a pendulum possess?

Ties to your emotional state.

The ideomotor effect reads you.

People think thatā€™s a weakness but like Iā€™ve said, questions like ā€œWill I regret X action?ā€ are stronger than ā€œShould I do X action?ā€ because thereā€™s real skin in the game, and ā€œShould Iā€ is so vague as to be difficult to connect to, especially if you have mixed feelings or donā€™t want to do whatever it is (like, leave a comfy job or whatever).

Read the future emotion though, and youā€™re on more solid ground again.

3 Likes

@SilenceLover

Sounds really interesting! Great post :smiley:
What do you mean with the fucked up astrally visitors?
Can you see them? Or will they haunt you or suck up your energies?

Why do you have to protect yourself? Could it backfire to you? :smiley:

Really curious!

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty he means protect yourself because the curse is so strong it will trigger the victims own spirits

1 Like

You could be right. It has been a long time since Iā€™ve watched the divination course :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

I would disagree. Iā€™ve gotten good results with mine.

3 Likes

Itā€™s too easy to fool to be useful for any predictive methods. I agree with @Lady_Eva that using as a way to read your own emotions works. But beyond that, itā€™s too easy to fool to be useful.