Easy curses to kill someone?

Sorry! I will! Thanks

2 Likes

Death magic is hard to pull off, if you insist I can tell you off potential ideas but not execution. Do not pick an accident or it will only trigger if there is a chance and the risk for failure is too high. There are voodoo and deaths spells which deteriorate health and makes people die of an unnatural disease which the symptoms change and they canā€™t be treated for, eventually deteriorating and dying. I suggest looking in darker grimoires to get a feel on darker magic before you attempt, you have to build your way up. I donā€™t believe in Karma so letā€™s say, Iā€™m not the best person for morality, do as you will.

7 Likes

Karma is not a non existence rule. Do as you wish, it wonā€™t hurt you.

6 Likes

Karma doesnā€™t exist, the threefold thing is just scare tactics.

7 Likes

Ya I didnā€™t want to get into details of Dharma and Eastern philosophy, specially since three fold is so far off base I donā€™t consider it the same thing at all.

I agree about this. The only issue in this case is OPā€™s mental road block. Getting over this will be a big help.

2 Likes

Try Black salt whisper to it telling it to make them move FAR AWAY

2 Likes

When it comes to curses on your own you are right, but could it be done easily if you can convince a killer demon to carry out your desire, e.g. Draā€™talon, Gorka, or Keltar?

4 Likes

Not necessarily. Even when evoking a spirit, they will rely on emotion to serve as a sort of compass, leading to your desire.

6 Likes

That is not true.

Because they always think itā€™s worth the energy. It isnā€™t always the case.

Three fold=bullshit.

Other than what has been said, consider this: ā€œWill this curse erase everything that has happened? Will it really make it better? Is it really worth my energy, when I could make myself better? Will it change him? If I just curse him will he stop doing what heā€™s doing to hurt meā€ If his mother cannot teach him to be better then no you cannot make him be better. The opposite is true for you.

The only difference is heā€™s suffering while heā€™s still likely going to keep hurting you

And yeah, I might hex someone for whatever reason but hey, I also do something to fix the issue

Truthfully, youā€™re going to find that dickhead everywhere. Then youā€™re going to he casting the same damn spell all the damn time. Itā€™s not going to change him and the same goes anyone else. Theyā€™ll still be that dickhead. But what you can change is you.

Let me guess, he said something to upset you? Or maybe he just did what every other moron does to others because they canā€™t control themselves. Learn to not get upset at everything for just anything. Youā€™ll actually find more power this way.

Cursing someone because you felt upset may not even make your day better. It surely wonā€™t change him.
Wasting your energy will get you nowhere. Work on you. BE YOU. You need to upgrade.

Incorrect.

Does it change them? Is it really a permanent fix? Eventually itā€™ll wear off. Certainly a curse isnā€™t going to stop them from doing the same shit.

THANK YOU.

9 Likes

Your power is a sword. Donā€™t pull it on the wrong one. Heā€™s an insect, youā€™re a growing deity. Act like it.

9 Likes

He did more than say something that hurt me! Tbh we were fine, and then suddenly he fucked with me againā€¦

1 Like

And yeah he is that bad! Many people hate him for a reason some are even scared! Heā€™s FAKE as fuck too! Thatā€™s why most people dk heā€™s a dickhead

1 Like

May u share those potential ideas. Thanks

1 Like

And you think one spell is going to change him?
Like it will be the old days?

This is no different than the people that want their ex back. No spell will permanently make them be what you want them to be. The same applies here. His mother, clearly didnā€™t teach him respect. If I went to my coworkers and told them that their disrespect isnā€™t ok, itā€™s not going to make them change. Truth be told I hexed all of them, did they suffer? Yes. Did they change? Absolutely not.

Then letā€™s hear it. Whatā€™d he do?

5 Likes

Well firstly I acted out a little! I got aggressive because he was annoying! Then he said I was a bad influence because I got aggressive and then then talked so much shit behind my back. And we had a promise, no matter what argument we had, we are not supposed to tell anyone about our magick shit. But instead he told everyone! Then I was fine I didnā€™t give a shit whatever. We didnā€™t care about each other for two weeks or so. Then two days ago he started fucking with me again, talking shit and he told a girl that I said that she gave me a blowjob. And I liked that girl, well used to at this point. Heā€™s thing to find every way he can to make me feel bad and have everyone turn against me. Tbh I didnā€™t really give a shit until he snaked me and told that girl about that! He talked shit about me to everyone that isnā€™t true, but people believe himā€¦

1 Like

Doesnā€™t sound bad, but I think heā€™s still trying to u know fuck with me! And make me more fucked! Thatā€™s why I want him dead or cursed. So what I get from him he gets back from the curse, and that will make me feel better

1 Like

Oh?

Are you so sure about that? Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s highschool. I went through similar or the exact same shit. Theyā€™re no different than what cattle is to an ordinary human.

See, Iā€™m counted as homosexual (even though Iā€™m bisexual, in a sense) I was catfished as a 14 year old. I was beaten up for being myself. I was talked about behind my back too. I wanted to die. I cut myself. My father wasnt there for me. He practically encouraged me dying. I used to love people. I wanted them to suffer like they made me suffer. But in the long run, sheā€™s just that sleazy bitch who no one cared about. Heā€™s still that annoying, dumb, fucktard who just doesnā€™t get it. It wouldnā€™t change the pain I felt.

Iā€™m seeing that me saying anything wonā€™t change your mind. So know what? Do it. Curse him then. See what happens.

Cursing him, especially when heā€™s a practitioner, isnā€™t going to really solve anything. He clearly does not care about you. It wonā€™t change him and honestly hearing that doesnā€™t really change my mind I want you to watch this:

2 Likes

Heā€™s not a practitioner

1 Like

But yeah I guess ur right

1 Like

Heā€™s not? Then whatā€™s ā€œour magickā€ mean?

1 Like