Easy curses to kill someone?

Did he teach u everything in magick?

2 Likes

No, he didn’t. I knew things before meeting him

1 Like

Ahh ok!

1 Like

I think you’re on the right track to solving this now. :slight_smile:
Remember this friend only has power because you give it to him. The more you work on yourself the stronger you’ll be while he’ll be weaker.
You got this. :wink:

5 Likes

These types of people are everywhere and anywhere you go in life they will be there. Was in a similar state my entire time through school, got to the point where I put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Thankfully I forgot to chamber a round.

Resorting to killing, wether it be via magick, knife, bare hands ect should be a last resort IMO. Staring down the barrel of a loaded gun is a life changing moment, so is being the one holding the gun. Believe me on that.

Learn from what’s happening and grow stronger, don’t let this fuckhead distract you from your goals and continue your journey.

3 Likes

I have a Curse for you.
It’s not ment to kill the victim, altho it can, when pushed with enough force.
It’s very Simple.

LADNAH OL OHIO

(Angelic Tounge, -Enochian: Hurt Him/Her/It - Similar to the harry potter curse “Crucio”, except that one has been proven to work in real life.)

The heavier version of it would be Pulsua Denura. -The Fire whip, Raining Demonic Force upon your Enemy.
I used Pulsua Denura only once, and i’m still not very proud about having used it.
Yet, i wouldn’t even gone into the occult if i haven’t had massive result’s from it.
It was one of my first, if not the first activly used curse i touched.

Pulsua Denura is Sumerian and it turned the victim Sick very quickly.
Made me Sick aswell, as i wasn’t used to such power back then.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

13 Likes

Beautifully put.

5 Likes

This was just released 7 Hours ago.
And i really like to share it here with you,
so you may find courage (And Spellcraft),
to overcome him without having to kill at all.
Make him your tool!

• oh by the way, the video feels like being cut in the middle of the sentance towards the end.
    Was that intended?
    @E.A

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Are you talking to me or him? I received the notification that you replied to myself.

1 Like

Gotcha!! Thankssssss

3 Likes

I’ll look into it! Thankssssss

3 Likes

That type of magic takes much power and it will drain you of your vitality. You will become sick or someone close to you will. Besides there will have to be blood sacrifice and its messy. Forgetting about it and ignoring this person will bring you more strength in your magic.

2 Likes

You do not necessarily need any sort of blood sacrifice to cast a curse. There are plenty of rituals that do not require it like some of those in EA’s book Baneful Magick.

6 Likes

When you look around the world at rhp organisations (i.e., nation states, various religions and others) all of these are up to their necks in the blood of kiddies. Whether it’s paying taxes so that bombs can be dropped from on high or Israelis torturing children it isn’t a big issue. But as soon as a Magician kills a kid via Magick it’s like the sky is going to fall in and it’s a great taboo. Wake up! If it’s good enough for the rhp I have no issues.

That said, I’ve never killed a kid – but ethically I have no problem.

Al.

3 Likes

You could purchase a book on ebay Bainfull magic, also if you really want to get rid of arswipe bully, could learn to manipulate the bully, so he could turn against himself and end up bringing destruction upon himself, also might help, go find a human skull or a goat skull, design a inverted pentagram on floor put human skull or goat skull in the center of inverted pentagram put a candle on top of skull fixed with wax put a candle on each point, a photo or hair from school bully sit facing skull facing north, and go into theata sync buy exciting great pain upon bully until create a massive black out.

2 Likes

thank you for sharing

1 Like

If you want to know a really gory excellent game 4 PS4 pro or Xbox a game called “AGONY” i have been playing the game it is very awesome going on a journey through Hell, in the game one of the scene there is this woman standing with legs spread while naked and she is literally split from her pussy up to her sternum rib cage showing her intestines, and a baby henging between her legs, on a unbilicale cord, also i can possess any of the damned after a Demon killed me i have to be quick to find another body to possess male or female damned.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

This doesn’t pertain to the topic but thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t giggles but maybe the video game will make reptilian feel better.

4 Likes

That’s true, I love some horror games or movies when I need to feel better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes