EA's method for opening the third eye

So in EA’s method for opening the third eye he talks about using the ‘Ah’ Binji mantra. Now I was wondering if the ‘Ah’ is more like in this video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDMk987DMk]COSMIC CHAKRA CHANTS for CROWN CHAKRA - AH Seed Mantra Chantings & Interstellar Sounds - YouTube or more like in this one: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046ezMfvZs8]Magical Chants for Crown Chakra Awakening [ AH ] | Meditation Music | - YouTube

Also, most videos on youtube and google sources say that ‘Ah’ is for the Crown Chakra instead of the third eye? Could EA be wrong or is the rest of the internet wrong?

Thanks!

1 Like

The only source of chakra information that I trust is www.chakras.net and that one states that the Seed Mantra for the Agya Chakra is ‘OM’, not ‘AH’.

I’ve used his method with success - I don’t think (I could be wrong) that he’s claiming it is “the” seed mantra for that specific chakra, just that the energy-building and projection method using “AH” (which I posted here) works for this purpose - this is also covered in his book, Ipsissimus.

And I didn’t worry about the specific vowel sound, that’s a whole kettle of fish anyway, I just used the most natural sound that came with releasing breath.

I’ve tried it and it works for magickal purposes, and I’m not always a fan of using other people’s methods, so this isn’t me just saying that because it’s his forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I think is happening, is because OM has two different pronunciations, OM like, omit, and AUM like, amish. So, vibrating AH is still vibrating the Seed Mantra. Because when you vibrate the Mantra you don’t close the syllable until your done your out breath. So, it works, but that doesn’t mean it’s right. :slight_smile:

I have found that there are multiple seed sounds for the Ajna Chakra. OM, ANG, AH, and RAM just to name a few. I think it all depends on your purpose. The AH meditation is for creation and manifestation. OM is for merging with Source, etc.

In the chakra exercise in The Mastering Soul Travel course (and Questing After Visions) E.A uses RAM, and in the Blue Flame Meditation he uses SOHAM AKAAL. Each has a different effect and purpose.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:7044”]I have found that there are multiple seed sounds for the Ajna Chakra. OM, ANG, AH, and RAM just to name a few. I think it all depends on your purpose. The AH meditation is for creation and manifestation. OM is for merging with Source, etc.

In the chakra exercise in The Mastering Soul Travel course (and Questing After Visions) E.A uses RAM, and in the Blue Flame Meditation he uses SOHAM AKAAL. Each has a different effect and purpose.[/quote]

Would you know which one is best just to open the third eye to start seeing spirits?

[quote=“Zyskal, post:6, topic:7044”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:7044”]I have found that there are multiple seed sounds for the Ajna Chakra. OM, ANG, AH, and RAM just to name a few. I think it all depends on your purpose. The AH meditation is for creation and manifestation. OM is for merging with Source, etc.

In the chakra exercise in The Mastering Soul Travel course (and Questing After Visions) E.A uses RAM, and in the Blue Flame Meditation he uses SOHAM AKAAL. Each has a different effect and purpose.[/quote]

Would you know which one is best just to open the third eye to start seeing spirits?[/quote]

I would recommend that you start at the Muladhara (Base) Chakra and pathwork your way through the Chakras.

And I stick to the Traditional Tantric System of Chakra work.

In my opinion, as a magician you want to be active, not passive, so I would use the AH meditation. By projecting your Will through the Ajna Chakra, you will naturally open it as you send the energy forth.

They appear to be different things in Ipsissimus, but that’s a long-ass section and I’m not copy-typing enough to clarify it, so long as it works it’s all good.

I studied (mainstream-style) use of mantras for a few years, using AUM a lot, and no-one ever suggested using it this way, so I stay with the open-ended breath but maybe it would be possible to experiment.

I was taught you vibrate the A (pronounced more like “awe”) sound at your solar plexus, U (“ooo”) in your throat, and M (“mmmm”) at your crown chakra, you can really feel them vibrating there if you do it with focus, so the “M” isn’t an after-thought, it’s the final and equally important part of the energy-raising in the conventional system.

1 Like

They appear to be different things in Ipsissimus, but that’s a long-ass section and I’m not copy-typing enough to clarify it, so long as it works it’s all good.

I studied (mainstream-style) use of mantras for a few years, using AUM a lot, and no-one ever suggested using it this way, so I stay with the open-ended breath but maybe it would be possible to experiment.

I was taught you vibrate the A (pronounced more like “awe”) sound at your solar plexus, U (“ooo”) in your throat, and M (“mmmm”) at your crown chakra, you can really feel them vibrating there if you do it with focus, so the “M” isn’t an after-thought, it’s the final and equally important part of the energy-raising in the conventional system.[/quote]

Ooo, I’ve never heard of that before. That’s neat.

As far as I’m concerned, we’re both getting results. Something has to be right.

It’s really powerful, if you’re doing it the first time, or regularly and slack off for a bit, when you start again you can often feel gunk flying away from your crown chakra, and also feel it smooth out any blockages in the process of lifting from the solar plexus and throat, I mean this stuff WORKS!

As far as I'm concerned, we're both getting results. Something has to be right.

Yeah, results always beat theory and waffling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my experience ajna chakra has no mantras or maybe i haven’t found them yet.But i can tell for sure that RAM is for the solar plexus(Manipura)and has nothing to do with the Ajna.

In E.A.'s exercise he uses it for both. It is used for the Manipura Chakra, and after the mantra invoking Agni, the God of Fire, for the Ajna.

I’m not saying it’s correct or incorrect, only that it is what E.A. gives in his course.

Whatever it works DK.If something works for you,it would be stupid not to use it.I made that statement because i’ve used the RAM mantra a dozen of times and always the energy gathers just below my chest without directing it.This is enough for me to convince me that it targets the solar plexus and it’s the mantra for that kind of work.I can’t say that it opens the ajna just because Koetting use it this way.
Of course you can transfer energies from one point to another but you do it with visualization and will and not with mantras.
Let’s just say that i disagree with Koetting in this one.

I’m not so sure the actual word you are saying is important as I think it’s pitch and the tone and the vibration of the sound. All things are vibration If you take a sub woofer speaker and place it on it’s back oh hell… just watch this [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w]Amazing Resonance Experiment! - YouTube
there are certain pitches and tones that do certain things this is the purpose behind chanting bells and singing bowls etc. another one to check out is Mezmer’s Armonica actually the armonica was invented by Benjamin Franklin but Mezmer made it famous and the sounds comming out of it would cause his patients to experience altered states of consciousness and healing this would hypnotize his listeners and this is where we get the word “Mezmerized”

One of Masuru Emoto’s famous experiments on changing the crystalline structure of water used the name “Hitler,” and with an average English accent, that’s not dissimilar in vowel sounds to the word “Chistmas” - the short “i” sound, and I (and people I know) pronounce it more as “chris’ mus” than like “Mass.”

So he got ugly patterns in the water when people said “Hitler,” but attractive symmetrical ones from other words (I don’t remember reading “Christmas” on the list, but for most people it would have been considered positive)… I wonder if he’d got a few really commited neo- or old-school Nazis, people for whom Hitler was a really awesome dude, what would have happened if they’d said it?

So what I’m getting at is intent, and as ever our old friend chain shift has altered both vowel and consonant sounds over the centuries, so what written in days of old would definitely have sounded different to our ears.

When I was very young and trying to understand how people in the past related to their gods, I formed the idea that the name Ra was a primeval syllable of awe that people formed when greeting the Sun, and beginning to comprehend, with all the new abstract thought-power available, what a source of life, and beauty, the Sun is.

Just sharing because finding things with primal personal meanings might be useful in some situations, I think I liked the “AHH” thing in Ipsissimus so much because it reminded me of those early musings…

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:15, topic:7044”]I’m not so sure the actual word you are saying is important as I think it’s pitch and the tone and the vibration of the sound. All things are vibration If you take a sub woofer speaker and place it on it’s back oh hell… just watch this [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w]Amazing Resonance Experiment! - YouTube
there are certain pitches and tones that do certain things this is the purpose behind chanting bells and singing bowls etc. another one to check out is Mezmer’s Armonica actually the armonica was invented by Benjamin Franklin but Mezmer made it famous and the sounds comming out of it would cause his patients to experience altered states of consciousness and healing this would hypnotize his listeners and this is where we get the word “Mezmerized”[/quote]
Sorry for this but i dissagree.Wrong name means the wrong gate.Or at least that’s how i work.When you draw a sigil of an entity,you do it as it is.The pen or the paper quality it’s not imporant,but the sigil has to be the right one.Mantras are even more complicated.KLEEM HLEEM HREEM and KREEM are totaly different seed sounds and they do different things.There’s no room for different pronunciation of them.One letter is enough to change everything.

I forgot to mention once again the KSAM mantra.According to David Frawley’s book It targets the mind of the Ajna chakra which is not in the forehead between the eyes,but in the center of the brain.
I’ve used many times the mantra and i experiment with combinations of lightning,fire,ether etc.The first time i activated the KSAM together with KREEM and it almost knocked me down.It’s like having a lightning strike inside your brain and It took me 3 hours to stabilize it.

Damn so many replies haha.

Thank you all!

I suppose I will just try a few of your suggestions and see what feels/works best for me personally.

One letter is not enough to change something. Your believe/knowing/feeling is what does. If you talk to someone their unconcious mind understands what you think/feel while you vibrating the words. Not what you actually say. Thats also how you can communicate with animals. While doing a sound thats similar to theirs, they understand what you feel/your intentions not the actual sound. The sound is just a vehicle for information to be transfered. We dont need to waves of sound, our brainwaves are entirely enough (they are infact nothing else than sound waves). So if you talk to someone through your thoughts their unconcious mind actually hears and knows it. Most just dont conciously realize it.

If you walk through the street - what you think the other thinks of you is exactly what they do think/feel, but just based on what kind you vibrations you send to them. They dont know why they dislike you, they think its just like that. But in reality its like that because you suggested it to his unconcious mind. You sent out the vibration and it hits without failure each and every time.

Same with Plants and all other kinds of beings (stones and etc).

This is all scientifically proven by the way. Its just not mainstream for obvious reasons (99 percent of people are slaves and they wouldnt be anymore with such informations - the system would crash).

Its all the systems fault that we dont get to the real informations because the system is on the edge of its existence, and each and every small hit would make it collapse. We have all the information to teleport just by our will, but what would happen if we release this information? Airlines would go bankrupt. Ergo - the system would collapse. It cant take such a hard hit to the moneyflow.

Same with cancer medcine and all other great inventions that could make humanity explode in ascending. The moneysystem keeps us down since it has been invented and i even think it was invented just for this purpose.

1 Like