EA's method for opening the third eye

One letter is enough to change the current of seed sounds.That’s why they called seed sounds.It’s the final or the primal seed of something.If you insist that you can use seed sounds as you want them to be and it works that way,then it’s your will that works and not the mantra.As you allready know there are millions of frequencies to play with.If you want to tune your radio to station A which has the frequency of 78,9 you tune it at 78,9.
If you go outside the range you tune into something else.

When you put a password in something you use it as it is.Otherwise you get no access.If there’s ten dogs with the name kleem hreem vreem shreem etc and you want to call the dog with the name ‘‘kleem’’ do you think it’s a good idea to change the name and put a little of will to make it hear you?I don’t think so.

You yourself create the seed by your feeling/believe and then push it out with the vibrating. You can put different seeds to different voices/letters (this is what the quaballah is all about…) so your voice create that specific feeling (state of mind - how ever you want to call it) you want to have.

You give every dog a name so if you call it you want the specific dog to come.
You give a feeling/state of mind a name so if you call it - it will come.

And yes - try it. You have the intention to call a specific dog, change a letter and it will still come. It hears your intentions. Its not distracted from school and media like we are. Animals communicate through feelings/senses and intentions. With their voice they just send out the information they create. They have no specific language.

But yer, if one set a specific state of mind to a specific word he shouldnt change a letter to get that feeling obviously. Why would he anyway?

Hreem bleem blubb they are suggestions. There is no rule in the universe that says use those words to create the the specific outcome that someone before you bound to them. To make these chants work you need to know what they mean/feel/are bound to on a deep level. If you dont know them you can chant them all your life and nothing happens. And if you know their intentions you can take them and put whatever word you want from them.

You are way better of creating your own mantras because they are not getting drained around the clock.

1 Like

So I’ve been experimenting with the ‘KRIM’ mantra, and boy is it powerful.
I literally had to stop after a few minutes because it felt every inch of my body was on fire and nearly bursting with energy.

Later today I will try combining ‘OM’ and ‘KRIM’ while focusing all the energy on the third eye and see how that goes.

Epsilon there are some universal laws and one of them is that sound can change the vibration of the etheric matter.It’s just happening and it has nothing to do with your will.When you hear a ballad song and you feel '‘something’'it’s because the sound alters your vibrational field.There’s no way you can denny this.If you can find the frequency of a glass,the glass will broke.
Something similar is happening with the seed sounds and has nothing to do with your will or anything else.They do what they do.

What i say is based on my epxerimentations with mantras and they’re not assumptions or guessings.I’ve activated plenty of seed sounds and i state that they’re all different.The only way to find out is to try for your self.

Okay I did the ‘KRIM’ mantra again today and I literally started sweating like crazy. My clothes were wet after just a few minutes. Never had such experiences before from meditation/mantra’s.

It’s one of the harsh seed sounds.If you activate it a few times more,it will be a lot more smoother.It said that this mantra awakens electricity with fire and it cleans all the chakras.It’s the energy of the goddess Kali

It’s one of the harsh seed sounds.If you activate it a few times more,it will be a lot more smoother.It said that this mantra awakens electricity with fire and it cleans all the chakras.It’s the energy of the goddess Kali[/quote]

You can definitely feel that it is!