EA in dream

Last night EA appeared in my dream which was so unexpected. All I really remember is meeting him at this store at the mall, I for some reason wanted to buy these sunglasses from the matrix lol. EA was the cashier I remember the whole time I wanted to tell him that I watched his YouTube videos. I don’t remember what happens next but I do remember him taking me home, next thing i remember is that he’s in my living room sitting on my couch and he asked me a question but I can’t remember it. It then ends

2 Likes

I’ve seen EA a couple of times in dreams. Talk about getting around, it’s almost like he’s one of the regular daemons now, appearing to people and calling them to get to work just like a lot of them do.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think almost everyone on this forum has had an EA dream at one time or another. lol

5 Likes

I assume it’s because I watched a few of his videos before bed lol.

2 Likes

I had an EA dream it was cool and so unexpected. He trained me to let go of my fears and he was gonna train me more but it ended sadly.

3 Likes

Lol, it seems many have a crush on E.A.

2 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t say that they have a crush on him. At least I don’t as far as I’m aware. It’s probably just their focus on him for a vast amount of time. Though, I don’t know much about dreams so I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Many times as I communicated with spirits I heard ea koetting voice and accent

1 Like

i saw Timothy in my dreams long ago,he was shapeshifting into a feminine form but with beard

3 Likes

You a Behemoth fan?

2 Likes