Ever have a god “claim” you?

I’ve been looking at my spiritual experiences, both past and present, and I’ve noticed how some of the male gods have been strongly attracted to me (Orisha, Hindu deities, etc.). The strange thing is that I have absolutely no reason why this is so. One time I had a reading from an Ifa (traditional Yoruba religion) and the priest told me that one of my guardian spirits (Orisha for those who don’t know) is an erotic Goddess. Funny thing is that I’ve never really felt erotic much (and, no, the priest wasn’t flirting with me) so maybe that’s what going on, I’m not sure.

I just find it fascinating that these gods are attracted to me… and when I say attracted I’m talking about showing up in a Reiki attunement in a sexual way (the Reiki Master actually saw this) or a strong root chakra energy surge without any conscious effort on my part.

So, to add some more info to my story, I’ve had a god tell me almost in a demanding way that I’m his wife. I didn’t believe it for years, but the more I spoke with him the more it seems that it could be true. Again I’m not sure. But one thing that happened with him that I still laugh about is…

I was in a bad mood and was fussing at this god. I was upset that this so-called relationship of ours isn’t real and that I was upset that things haven’t become more physical between us. So, I told him that I need a god who really understands my physical needs and that I’ll be calling on an incubus who does. I said all of this to his picture late at night and then I went to sleep. About a couple of hours later, I suddenly woke up out of dead sleep and heard a male voice say, “you think I can’t do anything, that I don’t understand?!!?” And then all of a sudden I felt my energy surge in my root chakra - it was like burning hot. So that caught my attention for sure!

But anywho… my relationship with him started with him contacting me not the other way around. Anyone else have an experience like or similar to this?

2 Likes

How romantic…

Scorpionic energy is very sexual, and those people aren’t often consciously aware that they exude sexuality. It must be a state we can put ourselves in. Being naturally sexy and attractive. There are probably ways to do that.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s unusual for spirits to be interested in a person, sexually or otherwise.

However, sexual and romantic relationships with them don’t work like humans’ do. They’re more poly, and don’t have a single spouse, lover etc. He probably got upset because you didn’t realize that.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t say “claim”, and if anyone tries on any claiming they’ll regret it. I do not bend the knee, and I don’t think anyone should be asked to.

Yes there was a very similar post last week from someone with a lesser entity saying pretty much the same thing. I think it wants to get your permission to attach itself and feed off your energy.

Caveat over, Azazel came to me, not the other way around. He did apparently try to make his appearance sexually attractive to me, but I’m asexual, that’s not a thing I can do, and he was NEVER rude like that, it was a nice offer was all.

I’ve had a god tell me almost in a demanding way that I’m his wife.

Red flag - this is not ok. Not because it’s not politically correct, but because it’s coercive. And fucking rude. Because of that again I suspect a lesser entity - be very careful, it’s not uncommon. Either way this behaviour is unacceptable. You can’t let these entities usurp your sovereignty, it’s your decision, 100%, whether to accept his ‘offer’ or not. Past life interaction notwithstanding, that was then and this is now, this life is a new one and it’s all yours. Personally, I loathe rudeness, it’s not necessary and would be an instant dealbreaker for me. Why can’t be make make his argument calmly like a mature being, or like a real god would, since he’s pretending to be one?

Hmn, but no happy ending? Yeah, get a vibe, he’s got nothing. Also - lesser entity! posturing and fighting for your attention, doing a “well! look at me!” and then doing nothing impressive.
Ain’t nobody got time for that.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand your point about him being upset that I didn’t recognize that he’s poly?

But does a lesser entity actually heal you? I’m only giving you one aspect of the relationship. I didn’t discuss the multiple times he’s come through like healing my knee when I was having problems walking and getting rid of some heavy oppressive energy I had. That’s why I don’t think he’s a lesser entity among other reasons.

“Poly” is a Greek prefix meaning “many”. In the case of relationships, someone who claims they’re poly prefers having multiple lovers at once.

In this case, spirits have tons of lovers that they all admire deeply.

2 Likes

I totally agree. I don’t believe myself to be the one and only. I just don’t understand why someone would think that that would cause him to respond the way he did if he’s cool with poly. That’s all.

1 Like

Has happened to me twice - once in 94, once this year. Obviously, a very long story and I am not going to usurp your thread. First one is not a god, second one is.

He likes waking me up for sex, as well. Only there is actually sex, not just a tease.

I accept that gods refract widely and have many lovers, I just don’t particularly want to meet them. Lol.

About the spouse bit, that could come from a lot of different motives and can be based on what he picks up in your head. Do you enjoy being dominated in a safe situation?

1 Like

Can’t say that I’ve ever had that happen and I do like guys to take the first step, initiate contact and interest. That’s just how I flow.

And you’re right he’s probably picking up something in my head. I used to be a vodun practioner and it’s not uncommon for spirits (the loa) to want to marry humans. When married to a spirit it’s not uncommon for them to say that on certain nights of the week, their human spouse can’t share the bed if they have a spouse on certain days of the week. Do you may right in terms of picking up something in my head.

And by all means, please feel free to share your experiences and stories. This is not all about me. I just wanted to see if there were others out there who have experienced what I’m going through.

1 Like

Well, my first spirit “companion” happened in 94 so I was not online, had zero frame of reference. For two years I thought I was going crazy. But he taught me all the perceptions and so on. I blocked him four years ago… temporarily, but it became a compulsion, so.

The god showed up Sept 8, I was cooking and minding my own business when I felt like I’d been tackled. Very exuberant, massive energy. I still vacillated, thought I’d be done with doubts by now. Heh. So it’s ongoing, and taking it kinda slow because I have a tendency to dive for the bottom without checking for rocks first. I’m too damn busy to devote that much intensity right now.

I’ve never dealt with gods before. I’m not at all obsequious and I have no clue what he thinks he is gonna get from me, but okay, I can do an altar just to be polite… breaking new ground. Good timing though, things were stagnant, now everything is moving again.

1 Like

@Sheta, I appreciate you sharing your story with me. There’s not much material out there on my particular god that has approached me because he’s either virwed as a higher being uninterested in our mundane world or he’s seen as sexless generally speaking. I wasn’t even into him when he started speaking to me and then out of the blue a couple of years ago he started talking to me.

I have my doubts from time to time but he’s come through for me in many ways. He’s never lied nor deceived me. I would say if anything he’s funny and playful towards me. And if I really need help, he’s there relieving me of pain and anguish. I have found that if I just sit back and relax, not put up barriers or disbelief, we have a great relationship. If I do put a barrier up then he just talks to me, says everything is ok and it turns out to be ok. But it took me about 4 years to get to this place with him. I wasn’t so trusting.

So that may bring people to ask, then why did I ask such a question? Why do I have doubts? It’s more about me checking myself… making sure that I’m not delusional, I guess. And to see if others out there have experienced something similar.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Plenty of times, OP! Though the ones that actually had a claim rescued me, the others just wanted my fluids! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: True!

I had Morrigan come to me and call me her daughter but it was never a forced thing. I’ve always had the choice to do as i please and she’s never pushed herself in anyway on me.

I feel this entity is trying to convince you to okay it’s wishes without thinking of yours. You need to pick what entity you want to have around (or sexually) and not the other way around. I’d be putting a foot down on that waking you up thing, that’s uninvited and shouldn’t be allowed to continue, nor the language of “Demanding”. You pick who’s wife you are not him.

They can, there was someone who posted here about a friend who had a lesser entity parasite that was slowly killing her but relieving her of the chronic pains she had.

This could also be an issue where you need to sit down and create boundaries with the spirit.

Belial came to me twice, the first time a few months ago. I was dreaming that a man was sat on end of bed he said he had lots to teach me then in no uncertain terms that got him to teach me anything I’d got to sort myself out (I was in a bit of a mess with addiction at the time). I woke up and thought it was just a dream. Then it happened again, at this point I’d recovered from addiction more easily than I thought, he said same thing and that his name was Belial and he had so much to show me. He showed as a very handsome man then he changed and was naked and covered in markings or tattoos and he moves towards me and sort of mingled with me. He wasn’t nasty or anything initially he was firm that I should get my shit together then 2nd time he seemed pleased I had done this. That’s how I came to look into thevLHP Since I’ve been getting stronger and stronger. It was a highly strange yet wonderful experience. I mean at the time I shit myself and thought I was possessed or something but once I’d got over the panic and allowed him to guide me. I wouldn’t say it was a boyfriend girlfriend situation more father daughter or maybe a mixture of the two. Like a sugar daddy lol

1 Like

They can do energy work. Energy work is just a tool. The same tools that than be used to harm can be used to heal if it suits their purposes.

I said “suspect” - based on the info you provided, the bravado and aggression, the weak attempt to please you, saying controlling things but having little power to back it up, isn’t the behaviour of a higher being with your best interests or full respect for you at heart either.

That’s why I voiced a caution, is all. What you do with that is up to you of course. I second the firm boundary setting idea. Who knows, it may be a guide that’s still learning how to assist humans and needs your help to get it right.

Ok, I may have misspoke. I didn’t say that he forced me. I think my words are misleading. But I do appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

1 Like

@Angel666, I would say there are similarities in our experiences. It’s funny because the god came to me said something similar about me getting my life together with his help. And actually he has, especially has helped me to be stronger. What I wrote is not the only interaction that I have had with him. I was trying to be somewhat brief with my post. And by the way, I love the “sugar daddy” comparison. I can relate. lol

1 Like

Lol how often do you summon him? Or does he appear randomly? I’m currently practicing meditation and sigil magick. I meditated the other day and I saw Belial and he showed me some symbols one looked like an actual sigil which I’m trying to figure out what they mean! Do far I’ve found out one is a symbol of protection and I think there are sone to do with chakras. Anyway I’ll figure it out I might put them on here to see if anyone can help me! Sorry went off n a tangent there lol :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Angel666, mine is a Hindu deity that I have meditated to, prayed to and chanted his mantra. He comes when I call him. We’ve had about a 4 year relationship and I have to say that he has improved things for me since day one. That’s how I know that it’s not a lower or lesser entity. I communicate with him pretty frequently each week, but not using any ceremonial magick evocation methods. I connect with him quite easily with a simple altar, candles, flowers, and food offerings. Even if I don’t have these items, I can still connect with him quite easily.

What’s interesting is something that @Sheta asked me about being dominated in a safe situation. I’ve never had that experience and typically when I think of domination I usually think of someone whipping the s#$& out of someone else… no, I wouldn’t be interested in that from any being, human or otherwise. But I do enjoy his assertiveness. It’s not forceful or violent and because he’s been with me for quite some time, I’m clear that what he’s doing is not threatening or even against my will (I have actually given him permission to call me on my BS when I needed it and he has.) It’s not that he doesn’t want me messing around with another entity or being. He doesn’t care about that. What he’s told me is that he doesn’t want me to think that he can’t “do the job”. That’s all.

In sharing this, it reminds of a hag attack I had many, many years ago where an entity forcibly put it’s body on top of me while I was in the bed and tried to make it so I couldn’t talk. This was definitely a forced interaction against my will and I had to call on a powerful spirit that I was working with at the time to get that thing off of me. In less than a minute after calling my spirit the hag immediately left and never returned. So, I’m pretty clear on the difference between a playful/assertive god and a lower level entity.

I may be new to this forum, but I’ve worked with gods and spirits in different spiritual systems for many years. I’m no newbie to interacting with them.

1 Like