E. A. Koetting's Youtube Channel Suspension

[

EA Koetting YouTube Channel Subscribers Statistics

https://www.speakrj.com › report
](https://www.speakrj.com/audit/report/eakoetting/youtube)

Diese Seite übersetzen

E.A. Koetting YouTube stats shows that the channel has 87.3K subscribers count and 13.7M views with 830 videos uploaded.

830 videos?
… man what a loss.
I miss those old videos. Like the one about evocation, where e.a. is just a somewhat awkward dude, explaining things in basic terms.
Or remember the one … “weird trick to manifest spirits” with the nabatean folks who used them crazy cubes?

11 Likes

I feel cold and sober. Its a theme currently. maybe related to the veil thinnening combined with the vaning moon. You start to appreciate things when they are taken from you.

I remember the cringy yet (yes dont judge me) interesting videos about the black book of azathoth. ~i still have it. I guess i know now what i will be doing at halloween. anyways

Sure the youtube channel and balg did some questionable things -like that bathwater thing, or the usual clickbait, but i dont think they deserved this shit. It goes without saying, that those responsible probably will get cursed at hallows eve.

4 Likes

Devils advocate position follows…

Hopefully if so the curse will be worded so that only the responsible parties get it. Cuz who knows maybe it wasn’t who a person thinks but someone else maybe that someone’s follower. If they didn’t do it do they deserve the curse

My answer: maybe they do maybe they don’t but it’s not my place to judge them especially since I’m not into baneful magick currently so won’t be cursing them other then thinking a few choice swear words about their anonymous asses (and maybe never will be cursing them as baneful magick doesn’t interest me at this time).

Add: I’m not a goody goody, just not interested in it. If I ever need it then it’ll probably interest me (baneful magick).

3 Likes

reminds me to… i think it was “evoking eternity” or that talk he had with the golden dawn, or was it the book of azazel? The time he mentioned how in his(koetting) early days was asked by a entity to make x numbers of human sacrifices, and he used this story to convey how to reach out for the right entities in a appropriate manner.

edit (for eventual journalists who might read this)
NO, his point was that this act -morality constructs aside, was inpractical due to it having too severe consequences as to even allow it to be completed in the first place. Not to mention, it was nothing he wanted to do.

7 Likes

No duh that. Only a total idiot could even consider something that stupid. Plus he said don’t in at least 1 of the vids after expressing the point of it’s impracticality and stupidity probably in all of them wherever he mention the matter at all.

Add: I didn’t get to see all the videos before this happened hence the probably in my comment.

5 Likes

Im not a big video watcher because if I watch to many I lose my high speed data rate and end up on an internet access speed slower then dial up circa 2001 internet speeds. That’s why I hadn’t gotten to seeing all the videos.

2 Likes

i mean animal sacrifice, would make sense -if you have lifestock.
~then the act of butchering the animal would be turned into something sacred, as the blood would be offered into…idk a wooden bowl placed upon the naked soil, you would also throw some of the fat into the fire as additional offering. I think the eyes would also work, since its very obvious. – you sacrifice “the eyes of the stupid animal” and receive the dragon’s/daemon’s/divine eyes instead. something like that.

And you would cook the meat and have 1-3 additional plates filled with food, so the entities you work with will feast at your table as well.

This procedure would make sense, since it doesnt waste any rescources and you were about to do this anyway. And, even if you handle life stock, you still wont go for the trouble of making a sacrifice all the time, instead it would happen one or a couple of times during a specific season of the year.

And, you would not look like a desperate 19yold who cant get pussy, murdering trying to get money -which he didnt even figure out properly. Like… a lottery win, amongst other things?

why not make a smaller but more frequent offering, such as a couple of eggs and some food per week? And instead of a lottery win, he would ask for job opportunities and hightened luck with business.

simple shit like that.

4 Likes

@OddEmanation Like the native peoples did you mean? Apologize and ask the blessing of the animal then offer it to their deity’s and shamans and have some for themselves and the rest of the tribe too?

My add to readers:
I admit I’ve been influenced by Hollywood in my understanding of pre-settlement by Europeans native North American cultures.

So if I’m in error my apologies for not knowing more about pre-settlement cultures I offer my apologies to any and all who know more about it then me especially to those belonging to those cultures if I’m in grievous error about said cultures.

3 Likes

I would expect that EA could just do a ritual of some sort to have his channel reinstated. Some practitioners had used spirits like belial to have criminal charges dropped among other things. The spirits are above anything in this world. If EA wants to he can summon the right spirits to get his channel restored. I have no doubts about that.

6 Likes

Probably. Just have to see what happens like if YouTube lets him back on in anycase regardless of whether a ritual is done or not.

3 Likes

Closing post temporarily overnight for le moi, so I can be present when it’s open. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@rona this is locked but it will answer your question.

2 Likes

This is the case they used to disable his youtube and facebook channel:

YouTube slammed as Satanist who ‘inspired’ double killer Danyal Hussein with preachings about sacrifice is STILL online (thesun.co.uk)

It’s simple if you follow the church and you are a serial killer, a rapist or a pedophile nothing changes to that church. If you are a Satanist and 1 idiot happens they use this reason to banish an organization linked to you.

A lot of reasons they used here are out of context.

10 Likes

Well, it was the one from the BBC, the sun just repeated it. To be super clear, this link is the tabloid article not any kind of legal case against BALG, as there isn’t one to my knowledge.

This was what I referred to as fake news. And you can see why. What it says is full of blatantly incorrect and made up claims.

20 years ago the news was worth reading, now it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s only good for wrapping chips :smiley: and they switched that to nonbiodegradeable plastic boxes while blaming the consumer for pollution.

10 Likes

Yes, indeed, I’ve seen the BBC fragment and they’re conclusions are totally out of context.

4 Likes

I guess that is why I get tired of those “follow the grimoires to the letter.” people, you just know they have lots of impractical advice in them such as … seals made of liquid mercury, even the most rabid by the book follow will have to admit some things just aren’t going to work if you take them literally, and sometimes substitutions must be made to make a book even remotely workable.

Also, there are lots of books written several hundred years ago, where things that were common then, are not now and vice versa. So, lots of unworkable instructions that may actually have even been taken literally at one time, that just aren’t going to cut it in your current time/place situation.

The only problem is some people have not kept up with the times and think the old news sources are still relevant.

4 Likes

The mentioned links to Pedophilia with no proof at all. While a few years a go the BBC was the subject of investigation into that subject.

1 Like

These days I was about to even write something on social media, about the crime… Some news reported that in E. A.'s writings there are points which could’ve been of inspiration; but on the other hand he says each Entity is already content with fulfilling its appropriate task, and also that a pact is needed only in some circumstances (Danyal indeed wanted something particular, but maybe more than one evocation or instead invocation/possession would have worked).

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant with out of context.

The case itself is very sad for the innocent victims. And the link with our community got me sad too. Many good things happen and then one idiot…

How you can throw your life away in just one night. And for the victims, how you can lose your life being at the wrong spot and the wrong time

6 Likes