E. A. Koetting's Youtube Channel Suspension

Well the bbc the most corupted institution in the uk the home of peadophilia who think they have the right to point the finger at everyone else. I cancelled my tv licence in march when it became clear that they thought that news can be anything they want and facts and no longer required. everyone in the uk needs to cut their money and stop the lies and deceit good luck Eric we are all with you

7 Likes

Time to be patient, then!

3 Likes

Wow that was an incredible stream. @E.A I donā€™t know if youā€™ll see this but Iā€™ll be lighting some candles and seeing if I can figure out some petitions. Iā€™ll be behind you as much as I can!

8 Likes

Great chat everyone

4 Likes

Time for us to do what must be done.

3 Likes

Emotive stream. I did kind of feel vindicated by EA mentioning the London courts because despite my posts being deleted on this topic EA did touch upon the subject albeit briefly. A shame that some of the YouTube videos may no longer be available but at least he has backups of most of the content

2 Likes

ā€œKeep doing you! As hardcore as you want to, and as much as you are able to.ā€

Fine words indeed. :smiley: :black_heart:

8 Likes

Just a few days ago I was scared and worried about the future to the point of having such bad anxiety that I couldnā€™t sleep. Now I am excited and hopeful because nothing amazing ever comes without trials and change!

7 Likes

I agree awesome stream. Took me a few to log in cuz their system kept bouncing me back and forth in the logon with that verification stuff. But I did get on though maybe 5-10 mins into it.

4 Likes

It was very much worth attending.

6 Likes

Come black Friday Iā€™m finally obtaining that complete set of oh so beautiful gatekeeper books

6 Likes

Glad to see you again! Thank you!

2 Likes

It was a great morale boost, and good to know that YT might still put the channel back up. Iā€™m disappointed but not surprised about not being able to follow through on a lawsuit though. But, on to bigger and better things. Destruction only means you can use the resources to build something even more grand.

13 Likes

Ya. Probably theyā€™ll require login and age verification for it all now though. Like this time. Seriously it had me going to email enter # then text # like 6 times just cuz they ā€œdidnā€™t recognizeā€ my whatever it was computer signature or something. Royal pita that was. Finally got through. Anyone else have that pita happen besides me?

Add: I almost never bother with videos if I have to let them know who I am. This time though I decided it was worth the hassle of logging in.

Add:Itā€™s not cuz Iā€™m not of age. I am definitely old enough I just donā€™t dig being formally tracked. 9 outa 10 times if I have to log in or sign up I donā€™t bother to.

3 Likes

Indeed; I agree

3 Likes

yes, wish there was more to help support the cause

2 Likes

I missed the chat can someone give me the main takeaways?

3 Likes

I agree with you and Iā€™m not surprised either.
The system doesnā€™t accept the existence of ghosts, ghouls, angels, demons or dieties other then for swearing on a bible and saying so help God or such when they do. They prefer a serving of ā€œjust the facts mam just the factsā€ and a cherry of proof on top.

2 Likes
  • there will be no court case.

• YouTube is going to review and maybe reinstate the channel.

• BALG is also looking into reuploading on multiple platforms.

10 Likes

Thank you bro

1 Like