E. A. Koetting's Youtube Channel Suspension

This thread looks like so many people are jumping up and down like hot popcorn. It’s not really such a good look with all the fear mongering and that misplaced fear feeds more fear.

YouTube is not the only platform, it’s not essential.

EA’s videos are not lost because of course he has them since he made them.

That video hosting site, the one that’s not essential, yes, it is convenient and well known and easy to link to but stop getting your knickers in a twist.

The fear that seems to be bubbling up these past couple of days only feeds into what those agitators want to see and it’s unnecessary.

4 Likes

Right, it’s off limits by the Peace Treaty on the public forum.

In private messages you can say what you like. Mods cannot even see those unless you invite them, which can happen in cases of people abusing the PM system to harass or bully people when they need to call in help (you can flag PM posts too).

It’s also possible to convert a topic that’s going that way into a group PM so people involved in a conversation can carry on between themselves.

3 Likes

I find it funny you actually called it “Peace Treaty” lol as oppose to topics now off limits as of or something.

3 Likes

Well it is in order to keep the peace so a peace treaty “from a certain point of view” (to quote from one of the star wars movies).

Add: dang now the rest of that quotes stuck in my head. Guess I’m gonna need to rewatch the movie. Thanks Obi-wan :stuck_out_tongue:

If you click the linky, that’s just literally the title. :joy:

Political differences were making the forum an unpleasant place to be, and attracting even more unpleasantness from outside, while not always even being about magick. We can go talk politics in so many other places, but this is one of the few places we can get the whole gamut of opinions about the magick we want to learn.

6 Likes

I was just about to post a start wars giffy so hear goes. I thought it fit.

Thanks Kish for the catch.

2 Likes

@MagickalStudent569 You need to put a gap between the sentence end period and the giffy for it to work (just add a thanks to me add for telling ya if you fix it instead of reposting)

Add: @MagickalStudent569 yw

I talk a lot about politics in other places. I go on and on and rant about it to people who don’t want to know about it. I don’t feel the need to bring it to this forum. I even tell people, do some magical work before getting involved in politics.

I saw that video with E.A. throwing out the books. I guess I don’t really agree with his decision (even though they were his books to do what he wanted with and run BALG how he wants) Maybe it bothers me because my insane ex went on a book getting rid of spree. Maybe I would have considered purchasing some of those at a discount. Well, I guess I won’t.

I saw that too. I actually have that book, they were all copies of the Black Book of Azathoth that hadn’t sold.
I don’t like waste myself, I tend to give books to charity or the local library if I’m decluttering, but I can’t see those being super popular with the VVA. The info is not lost it’s out there for people who align with it. :smiley:

2 Likes

An idea one of the mods could bring up to the BALG team is adding video hosting capability’s to this forum, that way not only will BALG be able to host videos here, but the magickal community as a whole will have a place to upload their magickal related video’s to. I also think it would give some of the magickians that don’t necessarily agree with each other a reason to put their differences to the side, and come to terms with the fact that all our paths are going similar places.

It would also be a good idea to post the video’s to other alt. tech platforms like bitchute and odyssey [as D.H. Thorne recommended all magick youtubers do in his emergency broadcast video] so the dabblers and newcomers to the path will be able to find the video’s easier!

I think it would be best to look at this situation in a positive light, because it was only a matter of time before the mainstream social media platforms started cracking down on the black magick community. Even if BALG does make the impossible happen and get their youtube channel back [which is very possible due to the nature of this work], it would be wise to post this content to other platforms to make something like this hurt less in the future!

I don’t know, just what I was thinking at the moment, so I thought I would post it so the idea is out there.

3 Likes

I have scheduled a livechat on my personal facebook page for today at 5pm Eastern Time, to provide updates on BBC defamation and religious persecution case, our battleplan going forward, and the exciting future of Become A Living God. Please share the following link with anyone who will benefit from being there. Thank you! - YouTube

44 Likes

Thank you for the update and we will make sure the word gets out for you.

2 Likes

Aye aye, Cap’m. And thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

Ready!

2 Likes

Sounds great! I will be sure to attend!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Already there, waiting for it to go live! I have followed your work since slightly before BALG was a thing, and it felt like synchronicity that I found your work and the next thing I know, you started the biggest magickal education platform our species has ever seen. Hope you the best, and hope too see you back in action stronger than ever before.

3 Likes

Hell yeah
Semper Fi brother
see you there!!!

3 Likes

I’ll be there. I’ll spread the word as best I can too.

1 Like

Awesome…looking forward to it :love_you_gesture: