E.A. Koetting 2022 Updates

Greetings,

This is E.A. Koetting, just to pre-address any questions about whether it really is me or whatever. I’m breaking my usual rule of silence on this forum to share some updates.

I had scheduled a livechat for this afternoon on my personal channel, which I had maintained as a paid youtube member for years. I woke up this morning to discover that youtube has removed my personal account, and has strangely refunded membership fees. This follows youtube having promised Timothy and I that our main channel would be restored, and doubling down on that lie and false promise for months. In waiting for youtube in good faith, we delayed posting videos on alternate platforms. I’m certain that there is a monetary cost to me that my attorneys will be able to calculate and attempt to collect, but either way I don’t think I’ll be waiting in good faith for anyone going forward.

We have created channels on the most popular and accessible video hosting channels, and they have been sitting empty and doing nothing for months while waiting on youtube. I see no reason to not start flooding the internet with a backlog of videos in every avenue available, but this remains to be discussed with Timothy later this week.

As far as how I’m doing… I’m great! I definitely needed the break, as I haven’t been able to get away from work for more than a couple days at a time for ten years. It was nice to not think about it, not worry about it, spend time with my fiance and with our children. I’ve enjoyed grinding my favorite video games, painting my nails, and doing rituals just for me. But I’ve done as much time off as I can handle. I’ve been as patient as I care to be. I’ve got a lot of work to do, and I know that most of it is going to offend people, most of it is going to piss people… and most of what I have to teach is very dangerous, and I can’t wait to share it with the world.

For now, I’ve created a dummy youtube channel that I’ll be throwing videos out on called The Infernal Empire, at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Jh2Ei1MQwaPXfR7YCIicg. I’ve also registered ‘The Infernal Empire’ as a legal business enterprise, so there’s no contest that I am the official owner of The Infernal Empire. Depending on how things shake out, I may end up offering my most dangerous ideas and practices through that company. No matter how things go forward, when I told the Devil that I was going all the way, I fucking meant it, and so did He.

76 Likes

Good to hear from you, EA

11 Likes

Good to hear from you EA. Sucks about YouTube. If they made anything written official promises you might be able to get $ for what they did, if not well it just Mega sucks. Be looking forward to when your on a new platform. Meanwhile stay well and keep on keeping on.

7 Likes

Ah, yes. The cycle of self-care. Gaming, painting nails, arson.

14 Likes

@Undying.Embers to answer you question.

3 Likes

This is great to hear. You so needed the rest and time to gather yourself. Now you can come back stronger then ever and I am excited to see what you have to bring the world, not just that the universe!

7 Likes

Great to hear your doing good brother!!! A break can definitely be a good thing after putting in the grind for awhile. But I’m sure you’ll come back full swing. Semper Fi

5 Likes

@E.A

Good to have you back. Can’t wait to see your videos. I’ve already subscribed. Subscriber # 7 !!

9 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Time for us all to go even deeper into our practices, then! Great to have you back, brother! Let us get the job done! :black_heart:

8 Likes

:+1::muscle:

4 Likes

YouTube just removed the unboxing video you did from my channel and got a content strike as well.

I also got the membership cancellation/refund from the BALG channel too

6 Likes

Welcome back on Board Captain!

8 Likes

:purple_heart: Subscribed with the bell! Thanks Jen for telling me about this post, I haven’t been on here in a while :sweat_smile:

Much love. I was so confused when I got the refund notice for your other channel.

6 Likes

Great to hear you’re doing ok Eric! Can’t wait to learn more from you

4 Likes

Awesome to hear! Subscribed, so excited to see content from you!

3 Likes

We love you, dude; and we got your back. You know we do.

We rise!

7 Likes

That’s cool my dude. Absolutely, fantastically amazing good news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_imp::space_invader::robot::sparkling_heart::point_right::ok_hand::dancer::man_dancing:

5 Likes

Good to hear from you, EA. I just subbed to the new channel. Been reading Petrucelly’s Black Witch grimoire I got from your store recently; it’s awesome. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YouTube is a total disgrace. I feel like a tool just for looking at it. I’m not as computer savvy as I was back in 2000, but maybe these whippersnapper witches can help us find the proper channel.

Looking forward to the next act :metal:

5 Likes