E.A. Koetting 2022 Updates

Hey EA, good to hear that you are doing alright. I’ve definitely missed seeing your videos in my subscription page. They often had an odd synchronicity with my life, so its a shame they haven’t reinstated you yet.

6 Likes

Man, EA, I can’t believe they took down your personal channel. There was literally nothing on it that could even come close to violating their terms of service. That is a blatant personal attack against you, especially after they previously claimed they would revive the BALG channel after your appeal.

Very glad to hear it, and look forward to hearing more from you!

8 Likes

We love to see it!

I’m glad you are doing well!

I definitely agree, I have heard that YT can take up to a year or more to restore a channel and it seems as if they’re just lying to appease you, in all honesty.

6 Likes

Looking forward to you getting back in the saddle.

Self care is essential to stay grounded. Work and Life balance is essential.

I can’t wait for us all to move forward.

People talk about community and don’t realize every person actually a part of the community has earned their place in the community by contributing something to it. For ten years before balg you contributed by writing books. Then you helped create balg.

I’d say welcome back but you never left. For or against no one has stopped talking about you. Everyone is either reacting to your removal or talking big shit like they are the next EA Koetting.

What beffudles me is the people who want to be experts about knowing what is up with you and then not directing people to your website or forum to find out what is really up.

As a matter of fact I didn’t even see this post on my own. Someone else sent me a link in messenger.

You’ve had your break. It’s time for you to move forward and show us what time it is.

:purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I have found that as well, especially your last few videos right before they took down the channel.

6 Likes

He could always go to old Kik app because their live stream is not that old.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are doing better. I have to say that in your earlier video about all this mess you were saying you were ok but I was not getting the feeling that you were. You do look better now and I do know you will end back up on top.

3 Likes

Glad you are doing fine, EA! Came here just to see if you have been around recently, and found this thread. Hope I can get my hands on that gateway to necromancy book, If its not available on BALG in the next couple weeks, I’ll try reaching out to the help desk like you said!

1 Like

How about a spell against censorship?

1 Like

Good to hear from you EA, it’s a shame the media twisted the story of that Muslim guy and pinned it on you, resulting in the taking down of your channel. It will be nice to see you posting again.

2 Likes

The problem is less about censorship then a vendetta by certain peeps from what I’ve heard I don’t think that a spell against censorship will work on its own.

On the other hand on another channel a spell to protect his channel when he had a new platform a spell to protect it from being found/discovered by his haters detractors and enemies might be a better idea. They can’t protest or bully or threaten over what they don’t know about.

Basically just one that will prevent his enemies haters detractors in other words anyone with malicious intents or I’ll will to him from finding it. Like if they tried maybe it wouldn’t pop on a search for them or their browser goes elsewhere when they try going to it because they have I’ll intentions towards him and his webpage, posts etc

@Brujosaurus_Rex Do you get what I’m trying to say? That because the problem isn’t censorship and it’s not like their on attack because he said a bad word like fuck or something an anti censor spell would probably be ineffective.

4 Likes

Excited for The Infernal Empire!!

7 Likes

I just saw a friend sent me a link to this post, but when I follow the link to the new YouTube channel it say’s its been terminated for violating Terms of Service? I wish you would be honest with us and tell us what is really going on.

2 Likes

When this thread was originally posted, the new channel was active. Apparently, YouTube took it down again.

3 Likes

At this point YouTube is a no go for him. Hopefully he will try other platforms

5 Likes