Dxm

Hey guys i have a question i have read about an easy and obtainable psychedelic drug which is dxm which can be found in any cough serum so i want you to do your research and tell me can i use it to communicate with azazel and make a pact with him and if so how

If you want to use psychedelics for ritual then try sticking with the natural ones. Mushrooms are great and not hard to come by. Dextromethorophoran is not a fun trip at all and forget about control. Take it from someone whoā€™s been there.

Why not learning to Hear and See Spirit without the use of any substance, and then Making a Pact with Him if he is willing?

I mean, you can definitly use substance in your Magickal practice, its your right, but iā€™m just wondering if your willing to use such substance as a ''Subsitute ā€˜ā€™ for Magickal training, due to Lazyness or somethings of this Kind.

Just wonderingā€¦

Like Mephistor said; it would be better to learn without, but itā€™s your choice.

How much experience do you have with psychedelics? If your answer is ā€œnoneā€, then those are probably also your chances of meaningful communication with extra dimensional entities, too.

Oh, and to:

so i want you to do your research and tell me

Ill give you advice derived from my experiences, but Im not going to research anything for you just because you cant be arsed to do it yourself, and I dont think anyone else is either.

Go to www.erowid.org and start reading.

1 Like

medo, the time youā€™ve spent on this forum asking for shortcuts is well in excess of the time it would have taken you to learn ONE solid method, be it sigil gazing, core shamanic journeying, or whatever else.

Cough medicine isnā€™t going to hook you up with Azazel or anyone else in a manner that requires no effort, and all the advice abiove is wise - I can only assume you have some kind of mental or emotional block to learning how to do real magick, that you keep making threads like these?

I want to see you get past, over or through that, but youā€™re looking in the wrong place to find some shortcut that hands you magickal ability on a plate, with NO effort and no work. Read the footer of each page for more on that.

And your request that members research for you, by taking a very dubious step into dosing themselves with medicine on your behalf, is beyond absurd!

1 Like

i dont mean to be an asshole, butā€¦ hell no. im not doing your research. thats your job.

How does dxm compare to ketamine?

I am really genuinely asking for a friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Galantamine is silly expensive. If you want something less expensive that does exactly the same thing (Acetylcholinesterase inhibition), try ā€œHuperzine Aā€. Readily available at online herb stores or big name stores, its like an 1/8th of the price of Galantamine. And literally does the exact same thing.

1 Like

DXM is a dissociative, and out of all the dissociatives, it feels the most ā€œpsychedelicā€ and has the most reported paranormal associations with it.

[url=https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_paranormal.shtml#toc.8]Erowid DXM Vault : DXM FAQ - Altered States

Iā€™ve had plenty of paranormal experiences in my early days of DXM use. A lot of strange electronic phenomena, street lights flickering off as I walk by, computers and other things glitching out. Had bizarre time travel-esque experiences. I could go on and on. I was a part of aā€¦ for lack of a better term, DXM cult, in my younger days. You should skim through some issues of the DXM-Zine. Most of them touch on paranormal topics. [url=http://web.archive.org/web/20080218150640/The Dextroverse - The DXM Zine]http://web.archive.org/web/20080218150640/http://dextroverse.org/zine/[/url]

I wasnā€™t much into occult when I did DXM, and I havenā€™t done it in a long time. I think you should experiment.

I currently use 4-ACO-DMT (it turns into psilocin in the stomach, the main psychoactive compound in mushrooms) for my evocations, with great success.

Now, when hearing about theta and gamma, I noticed all these correlationsā€¦

Begins with a deep, almost trance-like meditative state.

Then the observation of ā€œstatic rain,ā€ and blips of light, ā€œnymphs,ā€ etc.

Blurry vision, contrasted by extremely sharp vision.

The feeling of breathing too heavily when youā€™re actually breathing normally.

A VERY powerful, tense, tingly ā€œpre-rollercoasterā€ feeling in the stomach, chest, and limbs.

Loss of equilibrium. Vertigo.

Feeling other presences in the room.

Sporadic feelings of ecstasy.

An overwhelming feeling of information flooding, just KNOWING things, making connections instantaneously, omniscience, etc.

Hearing voices, but not 100% with the ears, more in the mind, but stronger than just thinking words.

So thatā€™s some of the symptoms of theta-gamma synchronization? Well, I know those symptoms. That is the psychedelic state.

And hereā€™s two links that prove it:

[url=http://www.mindupdate.com/2007/06/eeg-research-on-psychedelics/]http://www.mindupdate.com/2007/06/eeg-research-on-psychedelics/[/url]

[url=http://q4lt.com/the-mystery-of-gamma-waves]http://q4lt.com/the-mystery-of-gamma-waves[/url]

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:8, topic:8882ā€]How does dxm compare to ketamine?

I am really genuinely asking for a friend! :)[/quote]

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

I was just reminded of this pictureā€¦

1 Like

Galantamine is silly expensive. If you want something less expensive that does exactly the same thing (Acetylcholinesterase inhibition), try ā€œHuperzine Aā€. Readily available at online herb stores or big name stores, its like an 1/8th of the price of Galantamine. And literally does the exact same thing.[/quote]

Itā€™s strange that itā€™s an inhibitor, when acetylcholine tends to INCREASE dreaming vividness and recall, although Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s some difference between acetylcholine, and acetylcholinesterase?

However, this is another opportunity for me to share one of my ā€œpotionā€ recipes! :slight_smile:

This one is the Dream Potion. Not to be confused for the Sleep Potion, which I have a recipe for as well.

Magnesium Citrate, 100mg Melatonin, 5mg DMAE, 100mg Inositol, 500mg Choline Bitartrate, 500mg Acetylcholine (Alpha-GPC), 300mg Mugwort Extract/Tincture (1:5), 20 drops Silene Capensis Extract/Tincture (Xhosa African Dream Root), 20 drops Calea Zacatechichi 50x Extract Tincture, 5 drops Apple Cider Vinegar, 4oz. Apple Juice, 4oz. Pink Food Coloring
1 Like

Acetylcholinesterase breaks down acetylcholine. So its inhibition raises acetylcholine indirectly by preventing its breakdown.

I agree with a lot that has been said hereā€¦but I also know that everyoneā€™s body, mind, and spiritual connection is different. Natural subtances with no external additives will probably work best. (Marijuana, Mushrooms, DMT)
Although other drugs do come in natural raw forms the current drug industry cuts them with tons of additives so id be wary.

I have not used it for calling forth any spirit, as this was before I performed rituals. Spirits came to me without prompt.

Back in April I did N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and the trip I had prompted me to focus on my spiritual education and path.

To me it felt very cozy and contentingā€¦like receiving the best hug ever, but also like slow oozing. (think of a lot of mozzarella cheese on a fresh baked pizza) I closed my eyes and the visuals took me out of the earths atmosphere. As I was exiting the atmosphere, I saw a totem pole with a bird as its headā€¦ One big eye was turn towards me and was luring me in. We came face to face and we had a slight telepathic correspondence. It told me
ā€œIt is okay, everything will be okay, I and we are always watching youā€
It finally let me pass and then I saw my idea of god or a unifying being that is everything/in everything.
[I must note at the time I was agnostic]

After the trip my depression and anxiety was cured for almost 3 months (I am diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and borderline) and all I wanted to do was spread love and honesty to everyone who wanted to be around me.
I gained back a lot of old friendships and slowly started getting back a lot of powers I had lost due to repressing it as a child. I felt inside of me that I was going to be doing amazing things really soon.
My friends reported unusual things to me (and still do) that often come from interacting with me.

[copy pasta from wiki below]

DMT is a powerful psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. It is a structural analog of serotonin and melatonin and a functional analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-HO-DMT, psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), and psilocin (4-HO-DMT).

Historically, it has been consumed by indigenous Amazonian Indian cultures in the form of ayahuasca for divinatory and healing purposes. It was first synthesised in 1931, and in 1946, microbiologist Oswaldo GonƧalves de Lima discovered its natural presence in plants. In the 1960s, it was detected in mammalian organisms as well.

DMT is known for its relatively short duration of action, intense effects and rapid onset. For that reason, DMT was known as a ā€œbusinessmanā€™s tripā€ during the 1960s in the United States.

DMT can be inhaled, injected, or orally ingested, and its effects depend on the level of doses and MAOI. The effects last a short period of time, 5 to 15 min. Longer effects can be achieved by oral ingestion, over 3 hours.DMT can produce psychedelic experiences involving euphoria and hallucinations, etc. In most countries, DMT is illegal.

The dependence potential of DMT and the risk of sustained psychological disturbance are minimal when used for religious ceremonies. DMT, like most hallucinogens, is not considered to be either addictive, nor toxic, although there is a rare chance some might develop a psychological dependence.

XXX****

2 Likes

I completely disagree with the whole ā€œif itā€™s not natural, itā€™s badā€ theory. There are tons of poisons in nature. Scopolomine for example. Opioids like morphine are naturally occurring in the plant world. To the contrast, thereā€™s been plenty of man-made pharmaceuticals that have been proven to have absolutely no negative side effects. And the fact that something is man-made is by no means a reason to disregard a substance as a spiritual tool, or at least beneficial in some aspect or another.

Not saying DXM is in this category. Overabuse of DXM is definitely bad. If you read the DXM FAQ by William White, youā€™ll learn that if done in the proper dose with the proper spacing (I think itā€™s something like, no more than once every 2 weeks for 1st plateau, 3 weeks for 2nd plateau, 4 weeks for 3rd, and so on) then no nerve or brain damage has ever been reported, nor has any long-term mood effects been noted.

DXM dissociates the mind from the body, and safe/smart use of the drug in the proper setting can be an amazing tool for astral travel.

1 Like

I did start with saying everyone is different, so Iā€™m leaving it a bit open ended that synthetic drugs can work just as well for him. For me personally I have the most spiritual experiences with the ones I listed, but I have a good friend who told me MDMA gave her a similar experience to my DMT experience. Another friend told me Acid gave them what I felt on DMT.

But when I take MDMA or Lsd/acid I donā€™t get the full DMT feeling. MDMA gives me the contentedness and lsd gives me the coziness, however MDMA makes me extremely forgetful and hot as lsd makes me startled and confused.

I am definitely open to seeing the effects drugs have on others, I find it very interesting.

1 Like

I did start with saying everyone is different, so Iā€™m leaving it a bit open ended that synthetic drugs can work just as well for him. For me personally I have the most spiritual experiences with the ones I listed, but I have a good friend who told me MDMA gave her a similar experience to my DMT experience. Another friend told me Acid gave them what I felt on DMT.

But when I take MDMA or Lsd/acid I donā€™t get the full DMT feeling. MDMA gives me the contentedness and lsd gives me the coziness, however MDMA makes me extremely forgetful and hot as lsd makes me startled and confused.

I am definitely open to seeing the effects drugs have on others, I find it very interesting.[/quote]

Personally, I hate marijuana (now). The high has changed, and it does horrible things to me. Years ago, in my 20s, I loved it, but it was always recreational, never spiritual.

MDMA and LSD have never been spiritual for me either. MDMA causes a flood of oxytocin (love) and serotonin (happiness), followed by a meth feeling for hours (the MDMA stands for methyline-dioxy-METH-AMPHETAMINE, lest we forget), then the crash. God. The worst feeling in the world.

LSD is extremely fun! But not spiritual to me. One of the theta/gamma/psychedelic studies actually shows that LSD BOOSTS the ego, whereas tryptamines (like mushrooms or DMT) dissolve it.

Iā€™ve had spiritual experiences from DMT, psilocybin, psilacetin (4-ACO-DMT) which is what I use in ritual, and DXM. Had a few semi-spiritual experiences with salvia and mescaline, respectively. Iā€™ve even had spiritual/OBEā€™s on accident with alcohol. XD

Had a handful of accidental OBEā€™s during opiate nods, but they are few and far between.

My rituals work just the same with or without 4-ACO-DMT. But with the drug, they resonate with me and thereā€™s a level of clarity that I donā€™t get without. I get more back and forth conversation. I even view the experiences as training, to help me better communicate with spirits in the future, without the drug.

I make a potion with 5mg of 4-ACO-DMT Fumarate dissolved in a small amount of wine, with a few herbal substances and my own blood and semen. I would leave those last two ingredients out of the equation if I were to share the potion with anyone, obviously, lol. I drink it before the LBRP, and it kicks in pretty quickly, so I have to maintain a very calm, relaxed state while it takes hold. But the visions I see in the mirror and smoke, as well as the clarity of the spirit voice, is so incredibly vivid and blunt. Very matter-of-fact, instant, strong, clear replies. Psilacetin, like psilocybin, turns into psilocin in the stomach; human evolution has reverse-engineered psilocybin. Psilacetin is more stable, and the effects are exactly the same. Thereā€™s no downside to using it compared to actual mushrooms, and Iā€™ve done both. Keep in mind, 5mg of psilacetin is a very LOW dose. When comparing to cubensis mushrooms, Iā€™d say itā€™s equivalent to half a gram, dried.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDioskouri, post:16, topic:8882ā€]Personally, I hate marijuana (now). The high has changed, and it does horrible things to me. Years ago, in my 20s, I loved it, but it was always recreational, never spiritual.

MDMA and LSD have never been spiritual for me either. MDMA causes a flood of oxytocin (love) and serotonin (happiness), followed by a meth feeling for hours (the MDMA stands for methyline-dioxy-METH-AMPHETAMINE, lest we forget), then the crash. God. The worst feeling in the world.

LSD is extremely fun! But not spiritual to me. One of the theta/gamma/psychedelic studies actually shows that LSD BOOSTS the ego, whereas tryptamines (like mushrooms or DMT) dissolve it.

Iā€™ve had spiritual experiences from DMT, psilocybin, psilacetin (4-ACO-DMT) which is what I use in ritual, and DXM. Had a few semi-spiritual experiences with salvia and mescaline, respectively. Iā€™ve even had spiritual/OBEā€™s on accident with alcohol. XD

Had a handful of accidental OBEā€™s during opiate nods, but they are few and far between.

My rituals work just the same with or without 4-ACO-DMT. But with the drug, they resonate with me and thereā€™s a level of clarity that I donā€™t get without. I get more back and forth conversation. I even view the experiences as training, to help me better communicate with spirits in the future, without the drug.

I make a potion with 5mg of 4-ACO-DMT Fumarate dissolved in a small amount of wine, with a few herbal substances and my own blood and semen. I would leave those last two ingredients out of the equation if I were to share the potion with anyone, obviously, lol. I drink it before the LBRP, and it kicks in pretty quickly, so I have to maintain a very calm, relaxed state while it takes hold. But the visions I see in the mirror and smoke, as well as the clarity of the spirit voice, is so incredibly vivid and blunt. Very matter-of-fact, instant, strong, clear replies. Psilacetin, like psilocybin, turns into psilocin in the stomach; human evolution has reverse-engineered psilocybin. Psilacetin is more stable, and the effects are exactly the same. Thereā€™s no downside to using it compared to actual mushrooms, and Iā€™ve done both. Keep in mind, 5mg of psilacetin is a very LOW dose. When comparing to cubensis mushrooms, Iā€™d say itā€™s equivalent to half a gram, dried.[/quote]

I have come to find the certain strains of marijuana are best for me. As some give me more anxiety or repress me so much that I canā€™t move even if I tried.
Indicas definitely helped me with being comfortable with out-of-body feelings.

And yes anything closely linked to the meth family has the worse crashes generally for everyone. If I took X or Mdma I would feel it for days (up to 2 weeks once) if I didnt take a melatonin before I slept.
I accidentally took too much (molly) all at once one time and it was intense shit, but still not as intense as ive felt on thc, shroom, or dmt.

Salvia made me throw up and Iā€™m allergic to opiates. (i have tried them though, definitely a no with me lol)

Iā€™ve had the best visions with DMT, the best clarity with Shrooms, and the feeling of ascension and seeing different realities/planes with thc edibles (so so so intense I ate too many and crashed my existential bicycle)

I havenā€™t got into potion making yet but it sounds very interesting.

That reminds meā€¦ I feel that I should add, although I now ā€œhateā€ weed and donā€™t smoke much these days (yes Iā€™ve tried different strains, I used to be a huge cannabis connoisseur, I made a bong out of fruit and vegetables once, with a water chamber and working bowl/downstem), that the few times Iā€™ve done edibles since the ā€œshiftā€ā€¦ I actually thoroughly enjoyed it.

Iā€™ve noticed that with a few peopleā€¦ Daily smokers, who can smoke a thousand pounds in a single sitting and still funcionā€¦ one edible too many, and they go off the deep end, and have a BAD time.

But Iā€™ve also noticed, people who DONā€™T smoke, but love psychedelics (myself included) are able to handle tons of edibles and just have a grand old time.

One hit and I feel subtly altered. Two hits and I feel blah. Demotivated, lazy, shitty, I over-eat, I canā€™t focus or decide on an activity, I mopeā€¦ Three hits, and Iā€™m having a panic attack and cannot form sentences.

Bust out a pan of brownies, and Iā€™ll eat them all and trip balls and love it.

But Iā€™ve only had maybe 5 or so edible experiences in my life, and itā€™s been YEARS. So I dunno.