Dxm

Haha yes, I haven’t done a lot of edibles recently…last time I did was enjoyable. They were minty and shaped like jolly ranchers. The time I went too far on edibles I ate like 5-7 potent peanut butter chocolate cookies…I was fine for maybe 2-3 hours…then I went to get some water and then bam…the scene would change colors occasionally…sometimes looking polarized or all one color (saw blue, green, yellow scenes) I felt like I could barely keep my feet on the ground…like being pulled up.
All I could think was "I need to feel the earth or I’m gone"
I literally opened the front door and took one set up outside and just fucking face planted.
To add insult to injury I was wearing a skirt. My knees and hands were badly scrapped up and my chin got a huge knot on it.
When i was laying on the ground all that went through my mind was “You must fix things”

I went back inside and my then boyfriend was sitting there all zonked, and I tell him what just happened and he was just like …huh… lol

He tried to hold me or console me or something but I just sat for like 4 hours staring at nothing just thinking about everything.

I broke up with him the next morning. haha
It’s just what I felt was right.

But yea I call that experience my “Wrecking my existential bicycle” lol

I’ve never blacked out or fallen over from marijuana, but the strongest experience I ever had was my first (virgin) experience. It wasn’t my first drug, I had already done codeine and DXM and alcohol, but the first time I smoked weed, I could not talk for 2 days. I was zoned out on the couch, basically drooling. Eyes glazed over. Mouth open. No words. Either no thoughts, or every thought at once. I can’t quite remember. About 20 hours in, I mustered up some leg strength, and made sandwiches… bread… American cheese… ranch. I thought it was the most genius, delicious discovery the world had never known.

When I was finally sober again, I made the sandwich a second time. One bite and I almost puked. It was disgusting.

[quote=“Dioskouri, post:22, topic:8882”]made sandwiches… bread… American cheese… ranch. I thought it was the most genius, delicious discovery the world had never known.

When I was finally sober again, I made the sandwich a second time. One bite and I almost puked. It was disgusting.[/quote]

Interesting, I find a lot of bread related products to become gross when i’m in a drug induced state.

Have you tried eliminating gluten for 3 - 4 weeks as a test, see what that does to your mental state?

I was dx’d with depression when I was a kid and cutting out gluten made a big, huge, difference, that and cutting out all the toxic RHP programming. Gluten can cause low-grade chronic inflammation which manifests in the brain as anxiety, depression, and a host of other things, and modern flour has been bred to be higher in this protein than the food our ancestors ate.

If you decide to try, don’t “replace” bread products with the special gluten-free ones, just use things like baked jacket potatoes, cooled, or any other normal thing you like that doesn’t have gluten in. There’s a lot of information online and it feels like a huge step, but I barely even notice it these days. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Dioskouri, post:11, topic:8882”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:8882”]How does dxm compare to ketamine?

I am really genuinely asking for a friend! :)[/quote]

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.[/quote]

lol… well the upside of years of clinical depression + taking RHP practices to their almost-merged-completely is that, I can produce dissociative states at will, usually with a booster of sleep-dep and a low-carb day or two.

(Was going to post about that but realised = off-topic + essay so took it out.)

Neat as the idea of me quietly snarfing veterinary drugs while claiming to be sober is (and I do agree it’s pretty funny - borrowing fursuits and breaking into London Zoo trying to get tranked, etc) - I have a friend who wants to try something like ketamine, but easier to find.

If anyone who has experience of both has anything to say that I can pass along, that would be cool, but I’m not in with the cool kids on this topic, so y’all can point and laugh if you want! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’ve read a lot about ketamine, watched Party Monster, and heard TONS of friend stories (someone I knew got a massive amount and a lot of people here went through a ket phase). Although I’ve never done it myself, as far as I can tell, it’s very recreational.

As far as DXM, the 1st and 2nd plateau are also recreational. They are more akin to ketamine, and often described as feeling similar to being “drunk and high at the same time.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZyJ_o0adnM

It’s the 3rd plateau where the heavy paranormal stuff starts. And the light astral travel.

And the 4th plateau where the heavy astral travel starts. I’ve had ONE 4th plateau experience, and it was intense, and I don’t want to repeat it. However, all of my 3rd plateau experiences have been paranormal, spiritual and awesome.

My 2nd plateau experiences, not so much, but a lot of fun. Maybe some philosophical insights.

I’ve always hated the 1st plateau. It makes me itchy and restless.

It’s often stated that the four plateaus of the DXM experience are like four completely different drugs. And everyone agrees that DXM is not like any other dissociative.

That being said, you can read the entire DXM FAQ by William White, and you still won’t know until you try! So tell your friend to do that. Read the FAQ. The whole thing. THEN! Find a product that has DXM ONLY!!! No other ingredients. This is vital. THEN! Decide which plateau they want to get to. I would recommend a mid 2nd, or if they’re experienced with psychedelics, a high 2nd. Definitely not a 3rd for the first time. THEN! Load up the DXM calculator: http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html
and using the pure/mg setting, find out how much DXM they need to get there. Then consume that much. Congratulations! You can now sense ghosts for 6-8 hours!

Back when I was in that DXM cult (and this was maybe 9 years ago?) I got ahold of some pure DXM and DXO, and I made my own drink out of it. I called the potion “Ectoplasm.” Ahh, good times.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:24, topic:8882”]Have you tried eliminating gluten for 3 - 4 weeks as a test, see what that does to your mental state?

I was dx’d with depression when I was a kid and cutting out gluten made a big, huge, difference, that and cutting out all the toxic RHP programming. Gluten can cause low-grade chronic inflammation which manifests in the brain as anxiety, depression, and a host of other things, and modern flour has been bred to be higher in this protein than the food our ancestors ate.

If you decide to try, don’t “replace” bread products with the special gluten-free ones, just use things like baked jacket potatoes, cooled, or any other normal thing you like that doesn’t have gluten in. There’s a lot of information online and it feels like a huge step, but I barely even notice it these days. :slight_smile:

lol… well the upside of years of clinical depression + taking RHP practices to their almost-merged-completely is that, I can produce dissociative states at will, usually with a booster of sleep-dep and a low-carb day or two.

(Was going to post about that but realised = off-topic + essay so took it out.)

Neat as the idea of me quietly snarfing veterinary drugs while claiming to be sober is (and I do agree it’s pretty funny - borrowing fursuits and breaking into London Zoo trying to get tranked, etc) - I have a friend who wants to try something like ketamine, but easier to find.

If anyone who has experience of both has anything to say that I can pass along, that would be cool, but I’m not in with the cool kids on this topic, so y’all can point and laugh if you want! :P[/quote]

My body naturally tells me all the time to keep it low gluten. I generally don’t want carbs as much as I feel others do. I prefer things made from corn or potatoes, and I’ve even been trying things with cauliflower as a substitute as well.

My mind and body prefers high leafy greens, protein, and potassium intake…aswell as fruit, spicy peppers, garlic, peppermint, and cinnamon.

I do occasionally go on “diets” where I will cut out things I don’t want anyway but eat because they are easy. (Such as carbs)

I have done ketamine twice and I personally don’t like it…it retards my motor skills and makes me not want to socialize more so that usual…although things are rather funny on it haha. I feel like I’m moving in slow motion.

Erowid.org is the gold standard for psychoactive info. There are others such as blue light forum but I always reccomend erowid for the simplicity of their vault system.

1 Like

I will try DMT soon. I love to read The possetive information and experiencess you got from it. Are you using dmt still today? :blush:

2 Likes

the major and I’d go as far to say the only significant difference is that you actually feel good on dxm because it activates serotonin receptors in your brain unlike ketamine which doesn’t.

Because on ketamine on a non K-hole dose you get that drunk feeling but you don’t feel “good” or “euphoric” but with DXM you get that plus music sounds deeper and louder and its just an amazing mystical experience overall.

Plus DXM has a thing called plateau-sigma which is fucking rad :wink: