Dump your anomalies and syncronicities here

No system. No intent.
~Just reflexively upload whatever weird shit has been going on,
that has come foreward to your attention.

Over time, this thread would turn into a sort of automatized stream of insight, but only if the information keeps flowing.

5 Likes

Well, yesterday started off ridiculous. Instead of driving to the closest big city for an errand which is a 90 minute drive I had to drive 3 hours (one way) to do what I had to do. I was able to able to reflect on an invocation I did a few days ago which lead me to listen to an NLP audio book Iā€™ve been procrastinating on for awhile which syncs up to the quality I sought during the invocation. I got to have a great meal in a much better city than the one I initially planned on going to.

and after the audiobook I discovered a couple great new songs. Warrior by Atreyu Iā€™m sure many people here would enjoy. ā€œI am a warrior, I walk with the godsā€ itā€™s going on my gym playlist.

1 Like

I have a Requiring dream once a year. In it me and a group of friends(different ones each time) go into a domed city. In the city live a hive of Giant Spiders that kill all of my friends one by one. Until when theyā€™re about to kill me I wake up.

Iā€™ve had this dream at least once a year, and I have no clue why.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s this guy I like , every single time I think about our future together, within 10 minutes I see something wedding related , like every single time :stuck_out_tongue: examples : fb wedding post , fb engagement announcement, wedding dress sale post online, wedding photography/ venue advertising on YouTube, bride and groom getting pictures taken in the park I go to ! :relieved::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I saw Paula Deene (tv cook) get fired for racist comment she made. Then about 3 or 4 years later Paula Deene was doing a cooking show and got fired for racist comments. It happened almost exactly the same way both times

4 Likes

I had the same dream as my partner - twice. The exact same dream. We woke up and described it to each other.

3 Likes

While meditating I use shamanic drumming music with headphones and my phone, same drumming Iā€™ve used for months now, 3 days ago in my left ear only I hear what sounds like car tyres skiding or a screaming it blocked out the drumming and the volume on my phone turned down.

It were a WTF moment for meā€¦ still perplexed.

3 Likes

I did a one card tarot pull yesterday to ask if there were any goetia spirits who want to work with me. In ā€˜the illustrated goetiaā€™ they list a tarot card that correspond to each spirit. I end up with Barbatos, who among other things can help to understand the songs of birds and language of animals. Randomly after that, my wife made 2 peculiar comments to me about how she wishes she could talk to our dog lolā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used an oracle demon deck for that reason before. Was effective.

1 Like

I was applying to a scholarship while living with a friend family. My friend and the other sons of that family had one,and in the situation i was living (i was unemployed trying to get a job, so i was living mostly thanks to them), and my university results, was impossible not getting one.

I got a dream that by a system error with my information, they got labeled as a nearly rich family and i got rejected in the scholarship, i commented that to my friend and we both laughed and said that if that happened that meant that i should have made some deity hate me.

When ge got the results, it was just exactly like in my dream, we couldnā€™t almost believe it. By the time the system mistake was corrected, the scholarship postulation was closed so i lost it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Look into some japanese material.(*)
~there are kami that might help.

children who died, are said to be stuck piling up stones in front of the Sanzu river, unable to cross.

Please help her to move on.
~When you do that is up to you.

(*)= i will look back into my books to figure out which deity i remembered that thing from.

EDIT: i get the impression, she wants to wait until you too will be ā€œpassing onā€, so you can cross together.

If you wanna honor that wish is your decision.
I get the feeling your path, practice and more or less silent protectors, also guard her. She seems barely if at all ā€œdistortedā€.

2 Likes

Sorry, i guess dreams may not belong into this category.

before the pandemic started, i saw a huge pillar going all the way up and all the way down with a evil eye in the middle that kind of rippled into existence, bore down on me with a very strange throbbing sound that echoed throughout my body stayed their for many minutes then simply vanished. few days later, everyone lost their shit.

1 Like

fits my dream.

not completely accurate, but i feel reminded to the ā€œblack tower in the wastelands of kothā€ leading to ā€œthe vaults of zinā€ which is basically the darker-twin of the tunnels of set.

The other day I was going out to a little spot where I make outdoor offerings, or go to center myself, or do something away from prying eyes.

As Iā€™m walking down the path I get the impression to pick some of the evening primrose growing nearby.

ā€œThereā€™s more up aheadā€

I get the sense thatā€™s not acceptable. Has to be those flowers right there.

ā€œFineā€¦ā€

I pick them, continue down the path.

([2 moreā€¦])

I go to pick a couple from nearby.

Upon picking the second one that heard right I hear a gull calling above me (thereā€™s a large body of water nearby).

I look up to see a large group of gulls circlung directly above me in a tight formation. Looked like a good 30 or so of them.

*ā€œWhat does that meanā€ I wonder.

I tried to snap a pic. Not so good. Before I could try again they flew away.

I continued to my spot. After lighting a cone of incense I heard a full cry again nearby.

Iā€™ve been getting a lot of water type stuff for awhile, off and on.

Upon returning from this I throw Spotify on, and while listening to a ā€œdaily mixā€ the song highwayman comes on.

ā€œI was a sailorā€¦I was born upon the tideā€¦with the sea I did abideā€¦ā€

Felt kinda wierd.

I canā€™t help but think itā€™s related to some Lucifer stuff I was doing for a couple of days over the weekend.

Lucifer o Lucifer
Show me who I was
Who I will be again
Who I truly am
Reveal me to myself
So that I may know my divinity

ā€œShow me who I wasā€¦ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a few, the most common occurrences are feeling ā€˜guidedā€™ to the right thing after an evocation asking for help. It feels like making the effort to search for new knowledge is rewarded with results that have eluded me whenever Iā€™ve looked before, that some threads/links seem to stand out as being the right path to find whatever Iā€™m looking for.

A few years ago I saw a tv channel change from whatever was on to a documentary about remote viewing for about a minute or so before going back to the show that was on (without anyone touching the tv remote). This was on a day that Iā€™d been talking about remote viewing to a work colleague and was reading a book on it that evening, and when I started flipping channels to find the documentary it wasnā€™t listed on any of them.

1 Like

like me, starting to feel ā€¦different,
right before i started chanting for over 8 hours.

Like a ā€œbackwards echoā€ of manifestation.

1 Like

Yeah I totally get that, thereā€™s times where the determination to get something done when thereā€™s a real ā€˜needā€™ for it to happen (heal a sick relative, get a job when in dire financial straits, etc) gets combined with the feeling that itā€™s definitely going to work, all before you actually carry out the working.

Sometimes they or you may need healing first, I know it helps the living to do soul retrieval journeys and repair the broken fragments butā€¦ Iā€™ve still not gotten there with the dead entirely as far as the healing parts go.

Pretty sure @Lady_Eva and @anon39079500 might be better versed at this type of thing though.

3 Likes