Duke Dantalion

So I’ve read so many things about him and read that he tests the person who evoked him…so like what kinds of tests will he take? I mean will something bad happen or sumn and we’ll have to show courage in that situation too?

Also I don’t know if I posted in right section… So if this topic isn’t in right section please move it, thanks :heart::hibiscus:

1 Like

You might want to have a look at this post.

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for replying but I’ve read that whole post, I just wanna know what kinda tests he’ll take like I wanna evoke him for love matters, will he test me in my love life?

1 Like

I just wanna know what kinda tests he’ll take like I wanna evoke him for love matters, will he test me in my love life?

Well, it depends on how you perceive that. If it says that Duke Dantalion tests a person, he’ll test it, you just have to be aware about it. It can be at any moment but you’ll just have that feeling of being tested or something like that. Personal experience can help you differentiate this.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any experience with him testing me and I’ve worked with him many times.

2 Likes

I am working regularly with the Duke Dantalion, but I cannot say that he is testing me. He helps gladly with mind manipulation and convincing people in my professional activity. But sometimes the ritual may bring side-effects. After the ritual sometimes I feel tired and feel a lack of energy.

4 Likes

just do the spell . why people freak out about what the demons think of them even before working with them. U will find out when you invoke/evoke them. if you have fear of rejection from demons, they might not fulfill your request since your not having confidence.

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Thank you for replying everyone, I’ll work with him. Thanks for the advices :heart::hibiscus:

2 Likes

It depends. He usually takes his time with newbies
He likes to keep a constant communication (if he likes you enough) rather than just a random need of your to fulfill.

1 Like

Daemons are just like us, people. They all have various personalities too. You two have synced well together. In my experience, some of them could be stern and brief, but all of them were amicable with a good disposition. If you are respectful of the Spirits and honour them, you will get the same treatment back.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll keep that in my mind :hibiscus::heart::heart: