Duke Dantalion

I summoned Dantalion and used my tarot to know if he can help me with my request.

1. Seven of Wands reversed, Page of wands, Two of cups
  • I asked first if he can help me after introducing myself. The cards said with openness, enthusiasm, and cooperation, I can make progress with your request. I should trust in ky ability to navigate any challenges that may arise.
  1. The World, Knight of cups reversed, The chariot reversed
  • Then I told him my request about helping me with a person to change his mind and told him about my offerings, it says that there is potential for success. however, there may be obstacles or unreliable person and a need to regain control and direction.
  1. Three of Swords reversed, Ten of wands reversed, Page of wands reversed, Strength
  • And I asked if he accepts it and what he thinks about my request, it says there may have been some initial hesitations or doubts, he may have accepted my request with a sense of forgiveness or relief(?), ultimately finding the strength to support it.

I offered him I’d put a sigil on my phone case so everytime I charge, it charges his sigils too and I’ll try meditating his enn…

I don’t know if I did it right… But I had headache after trying to summon him

Looks like solid work to me. Good luck for quick results! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think it will happen for a few or couple weeks?

Usually they are not in too much of a hurry to fulfill someone’s will, unless they themselves are interested in it. So I think we’ll have to wait and just let the situation get out of control.

2 Likes

Unfortunately me and him is in no contact… He blocked me after I tried talking to him about us but he doesn’t listen though. That’s why I tried talking to Dantalion about this and asked for help…

Eh, or you’re the one who’s not listening? From guys a no usually just means he’s done, done, they don’t play hard to get. Dantalion is good for persuasion though to work on the reasons why, but do you know what they are? What happens if it works and you repeat the same issues without realizing?

1 Like

We broke up last August and December, by December he cut contact and then went back this January asking me to fix our relationship. Then until this 13th of April, he suddenly wanted to leave because of his debt. He says he loves me but he thinks our relationship doesn’t have hope because of his debt and other things. He was supposed to come here by August but unfortunately his grandmother died so he has to go to her funeral… I tried to beg him to stay and everything, I really changed my attitude to make our relationship work but he just says about his debt idk…

1 Like

Hum… what if you also do a money spell for him with Bune? If money is the reason a layered working to help fix that reason might be helpful.

I have money prepared to go to his country! But he just told me to go and just left idk…

I don’t know, something doesn’t sound right. Maybe it’s him after all and he’s just blaming others rather than own it and “be the bad guy”. In which case Dantalion on him is better because it’s not his dad’s fault.

Maybe do a divination and see what the blocks are. Maybe it’s another woman since you’re apart.

1 Like

There are no other woman… Though he talked to his ex-gf (but has a bf) just recently and he told me he’s going to stay with his ex’s apartment but I just saw on his story that he stayed on his guy friend’s now…

I’ll make divination at night… I’ve been having dreams last night as I also did petition with Amon…

1 Like

Good luck and a following wind! I’m sure it’ll work out for the best.

1 Like

The person literally messaged me today! I hope it works well…

2 Likes