Dreams of Baphomet pt.2 (Feat. Buer)...(NSFW?)

My original post is here.

So as the above post implies I was, for some time, having dreams of Baphomet. Recently I was having dreams of “an unknown entity”, and every time I tried asking for a name. When I did my dream would go haywire. (Meaning the equivalent of gibberish was used in place of an actual language…like smashing the keyboard.)
Last night my dreams were answered with an unequivocal “Baphomet”. During which some very…Adult things where going on. (Maybe its just me but Baphomet seems to have no problem with BDSM)
Eventually, somehow, we started talking about herbs and plants. (Which for some time I’ve been interested in learning more about.) Baphomet was showing me some seeds from various countries, what they grow into and what they could be used for. Before he ended he told me Buer had taught him this.

Based on my past dreams I know he wants to work with me in some fashion(outside of just sexually) …but how do I go about seeing if Buer does as well? Should I summon him like I have Lucifer or try talking to Baphomet about it?

I would talk to all three. I feel as though alot of times when your speaking to spirits there on the same accord and will show you through signs that they want you to do something. The fact that you asked is confirmation enough.

3?? I was using my summoning Lucifer as a reference so who is this 3rd entity? @3@

That’s something you must try and find out through your intuition. Or through divination.

no I was saying the mystery entity turned out to be Baphomet .3.

Oh my bad.