Dreaming of a red/ rainbow chameleon

Last night I dreamed of a red chameleon that had a few rainbow stripes on him. He was friendly, like he wanted me to hug him and pet him like a cat would. That’s not exactly normal behavior for a chameleon, especially when they’re not blended in!

Anyone have any experience with dreams of chameleons? Are there any demons who have a chameleon figure/ shape to them?

2 Likes

A vision with a chameleon shows that you have the ability to change and adapt to uncertain circumstances in your life, that no matter what is thrown at you, you can handle it.

I don’t know the complete circumstances of what your current challenges are but you may be anxious about facing an upcoming difficulty, but you will be able to adapt to your requirements and succeed in this task. However, a dream about chameleons is a channel to your devious side that is sometimes associated with people who have no worries or doubts.

Here is a great link that could help decipher your dreams.

2 Likes

Thankyou! I would say yes, I do often have a devious side that just does not give a single shit. Helps me get over the self esteem issues I had growing up though.

2 Likes

LOL. Your welcome.

2 Likes